i ain't happy. i'm feelin' glad

• 0_1577680937616_b0f5da5befd175eed40e6ea5b543cbce.png

0_1577681104909_706120-800w.jpg

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad / I got sunshine in a bag / I'm useless but not for long / The future is coming on
    ℭlint 𝔈astwood by 𝔊orillaz

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

857 2 2 Share

Comments (1)

• 0_1577681140055_70447615eb6cc392865135cee91c75c9.png

0_1577681174056_Gaspard-Ulliel-photographed-for-fashionpost-jp-by-Utsumi-gaspard-ulliel-40223908-1000-1498.jpg

❝𝖂hy would you try to upset me?❞

☽ 𝕱ull 𝕹ame: Seth Chernow
    ☽ 𝕹icknames: Call him anything other than Mr. Chernow and you'll regret it.
    ☽ 𝕬ge: 31
    ☽ 𝕬ppearance: Despite leading one of the most influential and dangerous motorcycle gangs on the west coast, Seth dresses like a businessman would. This is his futile attempt to maintain a professional image.
    ☽ 𝕾exual 𝕺rientation: Straight
    ☽ 𝕭asic 𝕴nformation:
    FC: Gaspard Ulliel
    CC: 949194

☽ 𝖁irtues:
    -Deceptive
    -Conniving
    -Charming and charismatic
    -Over-achiever
    ☽ 𝖁ices:
    -Quick to anger
    -Insecure and pretends he isn't
    -Quick to violence
    ☽ 𝕻ersonality:
    -Disturbingly quiet
    -Dead eyes
    -Stares a lot
    -Over-protective
    -Searches for the fastest solution; he's unwilling to play the long game.
    -Overly particular
    ☽ 𝕭ackground:
    -Leader of The Sacred Skulls
    -Growing up on the strip, as the son of a stripper, Seth always wanted success. Watching his mother work tirelessly ignited a fire in his that made him the man he is today.
    -You're probably wondering how he came to hate Wiccan. Well, it's simple: he doesn't want anyone to be better than him. No amount of hard work will ever give him the powers the Wiccan have. He's threatened.
    -His wife, Clarissa, refuses to live with her husband. Threatening her with requesting full custody, Seth has only managed to maintain their relationship on paper. Still, he maintains an image of a perfect family, refusing to acknowledge his broken relationships.
    -Despite his failing marriage, he has his son, Cody, whom he loves more than life itself. However, as he grows older, turning 13, Cody's showing weird signs. Seth knows what it is. His son isn't causing random blackouts in the house because of nothing. Desperately trying to keep it from the rest of the gang, he keeps Cody with him at all times, watching him.
    ☽ 𝕺ther 𝕴nformation:

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.