i need you more than you need me

• 0_1577679429665_809a82a19062435766fc15625dd4ef6b.png

0_1577679488200_571301-500w.jpg

So please don't leave / I need you more than you need me / You're beautiful and smart and kind / While I am ugly full of lies
    -𝔗rees II by 𝔐cℭafferty

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

865 2 2 Share

Comments (1)

• 0_1577739489237_f12907d9552942361aa0e4d695f1922b.png

0_1577680120153_tumblr_okv6rtbKIl1viu2p0o1_250.jpg

❝𝕿here's no need to be such a dick.❞

☽ 𝕱ull 𝕹ame: Rhett Acardi
    ☽ 𝕹icknames: N/A
    ☽ 𝕬ge: 19
    ☽ 𝕬ppearance: You can always find Rhett in old, smelly clothing. Well, he doesn't smell (he smells like pinecones, actually), but his clothes have a tendency to look smelly.
    ☽ 𝕾exual 𝕺rientation: Straight
    ☽ 𝕭asic 𝕴nformation:
    FC: Naleye Junior
    CC: 16078a

☽ 𝕸agic 𝕿ype: Necromancy
    ☽ 𝕸agic 𝕾trengths: Rhett is fantastic at summoning the dead. He hates doing it. He prefers to leave things where they are, including the dead and demons.
    ☽ 𝕸agic 𝖂eaknesses: He's awful at collecting precious metals or disturbing the earth. If you asked him to brew you a poison, he'd end up giving you a nice cup of tea.
    ☽ 𝖁irtues:
    -Sociable
    -Confident
    -Comedic
    ☽ 𝖁ices:
    -Has a tendency to joke his way through anything serious
    -Not really reliable; Flakey as hell
    -Unable to trust people
    -Secretly paranoid
    ☽ 𝕻ersonality:
    -Honor is the core of his being
    -The type of guy you love to have at a party
    -Rhett gives respect and expects it in return. He won't fuck with anyone without a good reason. This is perhaps why he gets harped on by the older members of The Hell's Angels. He's too "soft" on people, especially women. He, however, argues otherwise.
    ☽ 𝕭ackground:
    -Son of The Hell's Angels leader; has always felt immense pressure because of this
    -Mother left when he was 17; he's still not over it
    -Girlfriend recently left him for his best friend; unsurprisingly, not over it
    -As one might imagine, Rhett doesn't trust anyone. He relies on The Angels for his family. He only trusts his childhood friend, Basil, with his deepest thoughts. Even his father, Cedric, can't be trusted. Cedric pushes people away, even his adopted son Rhett, and Rhett's tired of being hurt by it.
    ☽ 𝕺ther 𝕴nformation:

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.