𝑜𝒽 𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝑒 𝓂𝒾 𝓉𝓊𝑜 𝒻𝑜 🔥

• character name banner

0_1575877784114_3a131257-de77-4bf6-800c-06c5e6b185f3_original.png

NANOWRIMO 📝
    783 2 4 Share

Comments (1)
  • NANOWRIMO 📝

0_1575920574843_Untitled design.png

𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝐿𝒾 𝐵𝒶𝒾 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝓎𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒.

0_1575879436956_yc.png

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

Yuying Chen, or 陈玉莹. Her first name translates to "the luster/glow of jade"

𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

Mononymously known as "Yuying"

𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬

Chengdu, China (a city in Sichuan province)

𝑨𝑮𝑬

ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴀɢᴇ: 20
               ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀɢᴇ: 19

𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑻𝒀 + 𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

Han Chinese; People's Republic of China (mainland Chinese)

0_1575879436956_yc.png

𝑷𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑺

Main or lead rapper (preferred main but good with whatever!); lead dancer; lead vocalist (only if none of the other two would work)

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑭𝑬𝑹𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬

Rap (with dance and vocals as 2nd and 3rd choices)

𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑬𝑨?

Yuying wants to join Astraea to show her talents to the world, as well as perform and create music to a widespread audience.

𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫

Yuying was born and raised in Chengdu, AKA the underground rap capital of China. She grew up around music, and in addition to singing lessons, she also went to piano and violin lessons (though she dropped both of those in favor for focusing solely on vocals when she was fourteen). Dance has always been in her life as well. Since then, she has been inspired by both Western hip-hop acts and k-rappers like Cheetah, along with Chinese acts like the Higher Brothers.

Yuying is a bit stubborn and bull-headed, but very willing to put in the work to get something she wants (when she doesn't want something, though, it takes a considerable amount of effort to get her to do things). Her English is pretty good, because she's spent quite a bit of time trying to learn lyrics from 90s rap artists, and she also knew a little bit of Korean before she auditioned for the company.

0_1575879436956_yc.png

𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴

Hoyeon Jung

𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴

ᴡᴊꜱɴ: Exy, Cheng Xiao
               ɪᴢ*ᴏɴᴇ: Minju, Wonyoung
               ʟᴏᴏɴᴀ: Jinsoul, Vivi

𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴

Lexie Liu, especially in Hat Trick, Coco Made Me Do It, and Mulan

𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ: Sure, sounds like a lot of fun!
               ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ʟʏʀɪᴄɪꜱᴛ: Definitely, but only if my complete lack of knowledge re: speaking Korean won't hinder things
               ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ: I'd love to! I'm already digging everything I've seen so far (the 12 celestial body thing is so cool!)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.