K-POP (Korean pop)

• Hello everyone! Just wondering if there are kpop fans on urstyle ๐Ÿ˜„
    If you are one, which groups do you like, which songs do you like and what are listening to these days?

I'll begin, I stan (am a huge fan of) BTS, TWICE and LOONA. I also really like Everglow, ATEEZ, iKON and soloist Somi ๐Ÿ™‚

My biases are Jungkook (BTS), Momo (TWICE) and Heejin (LOONA) โค

Hoping this will BLOW up ๐Ÿ˜ฎ !

alt text

alt text

alt text

• no? damn ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Any Fashion

Big fan of Red Velvet and Twice! I Like EXID and Blackpink too. I make a few sets for those groups. My favorites are Jihyo and Jeongyeon of twice, and I can never decide for RV! I love Jisoo of Blackpink as well. Goodluck!

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@aenir @filthysoul @PranitaC2000 I hope y'all don't mind me tagging you in this!

but oh god i'm a basic fucking bitch and i ADORE Blackpink. I think Lisa would be my bias because I love love love her fierce-ness, but honestly I love them all together

Red Velvet is also one of my faves??? I think my bias is Wendy, because her high! notes! omg! and I love how freaking versatile they are! I think I definitely enjoy their Velvet side way more than their Red, but Umpah Umpah is great and you cannot convince me otherwise

G idle is quickly becoming a fave too! I like Senorita the best out of their cover tracks, and it's so cool that the members (esp. Soyeon) get more of a say in their songs. If i HAD to pick a bias or i'd die, I'd say Soyeon, but honestly I like them all together the best. They're such a versatile but well-rounded group. And don't even get me started on Yuqi's voice.

I've listened to a few AOA songs, and I think I kind of dig them! Same with IZ*ONE. I like Dalla Dalla by Itzy, but I'll have to re-listen to Icy to form a concrete opinion. Same with Everglow; I like Adios, but didn't like Bon Bon Chocolat so much when I first heard it. I'm quite ambivalent about Twice; on the one hand, they're talented AF, but on the other, I am very much into girl crush and not so much the more cutesy vibe I get from Twice. But I really like Breakthrough!

and yeah! I love Kard as a group, even if I don't always like every song they have as well. And Somi??? Girl is KILLING IT.

super random, but @EddaLara if you ever made an URSTYLE group for kpop stuff, I'd totally join!

โค โค

• @EddaLara I LOVE LOVE LOVE loona my bbys need more attention! Also Stan dreamcatcher they are so original and unique they are what the KPOP industry NEEDS!! IU also has great music and sheโ€™s so cute!! I donโ€™t really stan many male idols but nct is an obvious choice more importantly (and as basic as I am) nct dream and nct 127 also fucking (g) i-dle

My biasโ€™ are chuu (loona) , Dami (dc) , E:U (everglow) , taeyong (nct dream) , soyeon ( (g) I-dle ) .. yuqi too Bc Iโ€™m trash , yoojung (weki meki)

I KNOW I have a bias of almost all rappers but .. my heart canโ€™t take it

You should totally listen to fanxy child (idk if the little music they have is your style but idk Iโ€™m in love) also the QUEEN Chung ha.. Also TXT! I lq Stan Mamamoo (only for hwa sa tho)

@ayzrules I donโ€™t mind at all that you tagged me I love having somewhere to gush about it!!! I SECOND THE GROUP THING! IT WOULD BE TOTALLY COOL TO MAKE SETS AND GIVE RECOMMENDATIONS AND EVERYTHING

• Polyfam

HI! I just made an account since Polyvore shut down a while ago and I finally decided to find an alternative lol, but aNYWAY I am an Army and an Orbit for BTS and Loona!!! They're the two groups I really only follow and I love them so much. I'm much more familiar with BTS than Loona, but I really want to get to know all the girls better when I have time (i'm applying for college right now and it's so much stress). I don't have a bias for Loona, but for BTS it used to be Yoongles, and then it was him and Jinnie, but at the moment I'm just an OT7 stan haha because i love all my children :,)

• Hello there! Top girl groups: SNSD, Apink. Red Velvet, BlackPink,2ne1, Lovelyz, Gidle,Itzy,twice,Gfriend,mamamoo
    Top boy grouos: Infinite, Exo, Bts, Shinee
    Solo:Ailee, Boa, Chungha

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@mary14star hey hey hey!! I love reve, blackpink, gidle, itzy too!

been trying to get more into mamamoo-I like hip, destiny, gogobebe, and egotistic, but do you have any other recs?

• HI! Big Kpop fan right over here. Love the music and fashion style. My favorite groups are BTS, EXO, MONSTAX, BLACKPINK, MAMAMOO, 2NE1, EXID, G-Idle, IKON, ATEEZ, Itzy, and solos are Somi, Sunmi, HyunA. KPOP rules yo and I am happy that you created this post because I would like to get to know some kpop fans on urstyle. ๐Ÿ˜„ I purple you!

• URSTYLE Contests

big time BTS fan here!! i make lots of silly BTS related looks on here. i used to do lots of stuff on polyvore

• @ayzrules said in K-POP (Korean pop):

ayo sis i'm just creeping this thread but you should to listen to 1cm, age gag/aze gag, delcomaie, and yes i am. also hwasa's twit ๐Ÿ˜„ oh! and sleep in the car if you want to hear moonbyul and hwasa pop off

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@semper-eadem AHHHH twit and delcomaie are both SO GOOD, thank you for the recs! ill check them out tonight!

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@peachy-eyes hello pls share groups you like when you feel like it? โค

• @ayzrules oh girl, don't get me started!! LOLOL

i have been listening to kpop since i was a freshman in high school (so a very long time) and i am totally obsessed! i probably listen to more kpop / kindie songs than traditional radio hits. it's just SO GOOD -- the aesthetics, the music, the choreography, the stage presence, and performances!!

i would say i primarily stan BTS -- although i've been listening to kpop for so long, i never got into the fandom culture until i started listening to them in 2015 (somewhat after HYHH pt. 2). aaaand my bias is jimin -- his duality and squeaky laughs just get me.

this is my current list of most listen too (if i include some older groups, like Shinee, this would go on for forever):

some male groups include: Pentagon; NCT (taeyong); Seventeen (woozi); iKon; TXT (yeonjun); Astro (eunwoo)

some female groups include: Blackpink (i can't pick a bias); RV (wendy -- she's so funny and her vocals UGH); Gfriend (sinb -- her duality is insane); TWICE (dahyun); Weki-Meki (yoojung -- loved her since ioi); ITZY (yuna); Mamamoo (solar)

soloists: IU (my fave); Lee-hi; Hyuna; Somi; Jay Park; John Park

duos: AKMU; bolbbalgan4; Khan (minju -- i loved the ark!)

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@peachy-eyes YESSSS love wendy, love reve as a whole! itzy's vibe is also just...... ๐Ÿ˜ so much fun <333 love iu, am trying to get more into both her and lee-hi as well!

do you like sunmi/chungha as soloists at all? those are the only other 2 i can think of off the top of my head!

• @ayzrules OH SHOOT! I forgot about them! LOLOL I really really like chungha a lot -- sunmi is legendary, but I've only gotten into some of her songs

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@peachy-eyes yeah i'm basically in the same boat! I don't think i like every song that they put out as a matter of personal preference, but i love them both as artists ahahha

• @ayzrules agreed, and i think it's okay to not like every single song or album released

• ๐Ÿ’‹FLAWLESS FASHION๐Ÿ’‹

I've been a kpop fan for ~8 years now. The first group I got into was EXO (and the first kpop MV I ever saw was Wolf, so that was a crazy experience). Since then, I've had various phases where I've gotten into the following groups: EXO, BTS, IKON, Pentagon, MONSTAX, Got7, NCT, Seventeen, Ateez, and finally Stray Kids (who are my ult. fav).

Clearly I'm more of a boy group person but I definitely enjoy many girl group songs! I just don't tend to follow them very closely. Some of my fav girl groups include Red Velvet, (G)I-DLE, Blackpink, CLC, Mamamoo, and Everglow. I'm with @ayz-rules about Twice's songs; I followed them in their predebut shows but I don't really vibe with their music.

And I totally agree with @peachy-eyes, I almost never like all the songs from a group (the exception being Stray Kids).

I've been listening to 100 Ways by Jackson, Oh My God by (G)I-DLE, and Slump by Stray Kids on repeat lately!

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@tiramisu the first kpop song I ever listened to was actually Exo's Overdose! I'm not a huge stan but old school EXO def. has some bangers (recently discovered "Mama" and I am OBSESSED)

Did you see that Kris Wu, Lay, & Luhan (i think that's who it is?) were going to be on one of the Chinese idol producer-esque shows??? I'm so hype! Kris is also on Rap of china as a judge/mentor & I'm obsessed with that show as well lol

Lay's also on this other Chinese singing survival show (CZR 2) and I love seeing the stuff he's putting out!

Oh my god by g idle is so good..............i literally just watch the MV on repeat sometimes..........ahhhh!

[Also just in general - Blackpink + Lady Gaga???? & all the big 3 girl groups having comebacks in June???? i'm HYPE!]

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.