K-POP (Korean pop)

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@tiramisu the first kpop song I ever listened to was actually Exo's Overdose! I'm not a huge stan but old school EXO def. has some bangers (recently discovered "Mama" and I am OBSESSED)

Did you see that Kris Wu, Lay, & Luhan (i think that's who it is?) were going to be on one of the Chinese idol producer-esque shows??? I'm so hype! Kris is also on Rap of china as a judge/mentor & I'm obsessed with that show as well lol

Lay's also on this other Chinese singing survival show (CZR 2) and I love seeing the stuff he's putting out!

Oh my god by g idle is so good..............i literally just watch the MV on repeat sometimes..........ahhhh!

[Also just in general - Blackpink + Lady Gaga???? & all the big 3 girl groups having comebacks in June???? i'm HYPE!]

• πŸ’‹FLAWLESS FASHIONπŸ’‹

@ayzrules Ooh Mama is a good one. Although the English lyrics (most of them make no sense to me?) are a little jarring lol. The beat is so good that I can get past it though. When Growl came out I definitely watched that MV at least 100 times it's still SO GOOD.

Wait all 3 of them?? I did not hear this. I did see that Lay was on Idol Producer though! And I watched a bunch of clips of Lisa and The8 (I love him omg) on Idol Producer as well.

wait Blackpink + Lady Gaga?? I know nothing about this.

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@tiramisu i haven't looked into the english lyrics too closely yet, but from the snippets I can pick out from the chinese version they seem to make some sort of sense hahaha

growl is also so good ughhhhh !!

I saw something on YT saying that Red Velvet was making an Irene + Seulgi subunit, YG confirmed BP comeback in June, and something about a Twice comeback too! And apparently Blackpink's featuring on a song in Lady Gaga's upcoming album ("Chromatica"), the song's called "Sour Candy" & I think it drops May 29?

• πŸ’‹FLAWLESS FASHIONπŸ’‹

@ayzrules Idk, I haven't tried to analyze but "Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?" doesn't make much sense to me lol.

Ooh exciting!!! On the topic of Red Velvet, I was wholeheartedly into Seulgi in the beginning but now Joy is tearing me away. She's goals

Thinking about making a Kpop group on here. I think that would be fun!

Also, does anyone else not talk about Kpop with other people in real life? I never talk about my music tastes in general because people are so unnecessarily judgmental about it??

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@tiramisu oh yeah LOL i had no idea what they were saying at the beginning until just now actually πŸ˜…

& I love all the ReVe members so much <333 they're all so unique & talented!

I'd 100000% join a kpop group, btw! and i don't really talk about it with RL people either - sometimes just the group of ppl that i know are into it from one of my school clubs, but otherwise i never mention it hahaha because yeah ppl get judgmental

• I love kpop yay. My favourite groups are NCT, MAMAMOO and EXO but I love lots more too! My bias' for those groups are jaehyun/mark bc uwu. hwasa and sehun πŸ™‚

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@xo_emie ayyy!!! ❀ do you have any mamamoo & exo b-side recs??? I've seen a few title tracks from both & want to get more into them πŸ˜„

• @ayzrules ooh, i love the songs 'Diamond' and ' What U do' by EXO but no one seems to know those. Tbh the entire 'THE WAR' album I would recommend as I only ever see like 2 of those songs played. For mamamoo, I think ALOT of their songs go unappreciated unfortunately. https://youtu.be/g1r70EYitiE i'd recommend checking out this video and seeing what you like from those πŸ™‚ !! hope you enjoy ❀

• Polyfam

I'm the biggest multi fandom!!!

• maybe I am late to party but BIGBANG and 2NE1

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@_goldenpurple_ ahhh i def need to check both of them out a lil more!!! bang bang bang & fire are 2 of my faves from them hahaha

• I love dreamcatcher, red velvet, twice, blackpink, clc apink, loona, itzy, bts, ateez, nct, txt, pristin and i'm planning to get into izone!

• 365 Fashion

Hi!
    I'm very new to K-Pop, but am loving it so far!
    The artists I really like are Taemin, BTS, VAV, and SF9. I also really like some TWICE songsπŸ’™
    If you share similar interests, please check out my sets -- I think you'll enjoy them!
    --Sarina

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@classicelegance Ooooh I was never really into SHINEE but some of Taemin's solo stuff looks cool! I only know Want & Move; do you have recs for other songs?

• 365 Fashion

@ayzrules I'm still trying to figure SHINEE out☺ But I do love their songs Countless, Replay, and Hello.
    Taemin was the first K-Pop artist I ever saw/listened to (in January). This video in particular, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREEadmNDzQ&list=RDQREEadmNDzQ&start_radio=1 was my first introduction to K-Pop. I also really like Holy Water, Heaven, Pretty Boy, and Truth. He has a wide range of what he can do!
    What are your current favorite artists/songs?

• 365 Fashion

@xo_emie I love NCT! Taeyong is my bias in that group, but Mark it the cutest thing as well! Also, EXO is great (Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O. -- I can't choose between them!).

• NANOWRIMO πŸ“

@classicelegance ooooh thank you for the recs! I'll be sure to check them out ❀ ❀ ❀

i'm almost exclusively into girl groups ahahaha; blackpink and red velvet are my ults but I also dig a lot of g-idle, itzy, and sunmi! other artists i like are chung ha, aoa, and a few twice songs πŸ˜„ in terms of boy groups, I like some EXO (love shot, mama, overdose, kokobop, call me baby) & some random songs here & there that i just happened to hear & really get into!

that's so cool that you can pinpoint an exact video that got you into kpop omg πŸ˜‚ I think my first exposure was gangham style (lol) & then later i heard overdose randomly & really liked that one song w/o diving deeper into kpop. that was like 6 years ago oops & i really started listening when i decided on a whim to watch blackpink's DDU-DU DDU-DU video. just got sucked in after that πŸ˜„

in terms of songs i like a lot of girl crush concepts, red velvet's quirky stuff and smooth, addictive r&b beats, hip-hop inspired in general usually works pretty well with me! i do also appreciate that kpop has these delicate beautiful girly glamour songs that we don't really see in the west, a la groups like apink and twice's feel special

• Hi! I love SHINee and Mamamoo

• @eddalara I love TXT, Stray Kids and Red Velvet. I literally can't choose a bias in any of these groups ✌ πŸ˜‚ I love them all! ❀

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.