Greetings to all of you from Sunday 🎀

• As some friends know, I'm pretty new here and about sets I'm trying to get used to the program during this time Thank you especially to @Shoaleh-Nia 🌹 ♥ for helping me and teaching me about program And Thank You for all who did interest my sets and commenting ,liking and following . This is greatly appreciated.

🎀 Hoping I ll better for create and so on ..I think there are some really talented people here because I love art and I like every work about art to be done meticulously,I believe that fashion is actually a work of art. so I love it here.
    and I ve created this set for today with another platform .But I wanted to share with you in here .Because it was so much to fun play with it . Waiting for your comments and love ..Have a great Sunday ☀

***Messy Girly Room ...

0_1567952261090_2019-09-08_164002.jpg

493 3 1 Share

Comments (2)
  • 😎MY TAG LIST😎

@SivaTira Thank you so very much for your kind words, I really love your creations, you're very talented, wish you the best to come and can't wait to see more of your amazing sets xoxo
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    0_1567974965024_giphy.gif

• @shoaleh-nia You re very welcome ,and thank you for your friendship..🌹

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.