๐“ฒ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ

• alt text

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐’ž๐“‡๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ @lecoupdefoudre ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐’พ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐“๐‘œ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“๐“Ž, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”. ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’พ๐’ป ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐“๐‘œ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“….

I don't love rewriting information about my characters after most folks have finished theirs but my original blog for Stassi only captured parts of what I wanted her to be so here we are, re-writing this bisssh. And by re-write I mean mostly change certain verbiage.

S/O to this lifesaving RGB color code page. Wouldn't be here without ya either.

#UGLYCOLORPALETTESORBUST

alt text

โ ๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“… ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”, ๐ผ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’, ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’, ๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“…๐“ˆ, ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ป๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐’ท๐“๐‘’. โž

โ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ, ๐“˜ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”€๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด. โž

| ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•’ ยซ ยซ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ ยป ยป ๐•ƒ๐•–๐•–|

๐ŸŒป๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•›๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ โค‘ sophomore year. 2 years strong baby ๐Ÿค˜(โ more like one and a half, but go off i guess โž โ€” someone, probably)
    ๐ŸŒป ๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐•ค๐•™๐•– ๐•›๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•จ โค‘ Lax Bro, Leia's here to bring the squad together. While it wouldn't be until sophomore year that she was formally invited to join the crew, Leia & Stassi go way back. Okay, maybe not way, way back but Leia met Stassi before she ever transferred to Glenville High. Pre-freshman year the two attended a Lacrosse camp together, maintaining contact after summer ended and their freshman year began. From goofy trash talking on the field, to Hockey games on the weekends the pair were close and when Stassi transferred, it seemed only right to have her join the crew & whose to second guess the co-founders judgement.
    ๐ŸŒป ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•–๐•ค โค‘ I promise to never abandon my friends in a time of need โ I promise to uplift & love my fellow women & not allow my own insecurities affect others โ I promise to be loyal to the LDC โ I promise to supply only the finest alcohol hook ups & not charge my friends a finders fee* (* exception Wilby Rhodes) โ I promise to be a listening ear...ALWAYS
    ๐ŸŒป ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•  โค‘ To greet everyone with a kiss on the cheek โ Have a hidden booze stash โ Trash talk Glenville โ Kill a plant โ Discuss Hockey in depth โ€” Hockey rules, Hockey play by plays, Youtube Hockey compilations โ To take three hours of video & a party โ Pack an entire feast for any occasion โ Quote a vine in the middle of class

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐€ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐”๐“๐„, ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”?

๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ โค‘ Anastasia Marlene Lee
    ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘ Stassi, Stassi's Mom, Baby โค‘ bestowed by our beloved Lily no less., Lonely Baby/bb, TomBae โค‘ We dare not speak of that nickname for fear we may parish but mostly she'll just talk about how Lacrosse is actually โ a super feminine sport โž & that you ought to just โ Back off โž , 'Stasia โค‘ generally accompanied by a โ Howdy โž and/or a grimace from Danielle, Adventure Dad

๐’ถ๐‘”๐‘’ โค‘ 17
    ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž โค‘ January 20th, 2002
    ๐“๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ธ โค‘ Aquarius
    ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ โค‘ Soon to be Senior bay-bee!

๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒโค‘ Chaplin
    ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ โค‘ Glenville

-๐Ÿ“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Œ๐€ | +๐Ÿ• ๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ โค‘ graduate high school & get the hell out of glenville ยท be able to live her entire life like a hot girl summer ยท to be as fit as the entire women's us soccer team ยท save some money ยท did she mention get out of glenville? ยท do something she loves? colleges love hearing that, right? ยท to be genuinely proud of her sexuality

๐“…๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘ mens lacrosse players being bros ยทยทยท folks that call in sick when the spring allergies hit (how many group projects have to suffer...) ยทยทยท watching friends pine without taking any action ยทยทยท wilby fever ยทยทยท when people don't clean up after themselves ยทยทยท double dipping
    ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’ท๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ โค‘ clipping & filing her fingernails too low ยทยทยท getting locked out of her car ยทยทยท wearing her hair pulled back too tight ยทยทยท hijacking the aux chord ยทยทยท often talks over others ยทยทยท never finishes any of the stories she starts to tell ยทยทยท her drunken rendition of jimmy buffett classics

๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘

โ oh f*ck, where did i park? โž โ€” after a LOOOOOOONG night
    ยทยทยท
    โ chill janet โž โ€” when someone is getting fussy in the car
    ยทยทยท
    โ eat shit and live! โž โ€” on the field
    ยทยทยท
    โ is this is my hot girl summer...? โž
    ยทยทยท
    โ whooooof โž โ€” when it's bad
    ยทยทยท
    โ you are not my mother! โž โ€” when the brownie hits
    ยทยทยท
    โ he's such a jerk... โž โ€” when getting hit in the feels
    ยทยทยท
    โ actually, i look nothing like my mother โž

๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ โค‘ โ Wow, that's a good laugh. โž is a comment Stassi & LDC get on the regular. Practically bellowing, one might be under the impression that Stassi was the loud mouth of the group. And you'd be mostly right. If you've met her a little high, you probably thought she was hilarious & really...like...like really kind? But sober Stassi tends to have an edge and it's no wonder she's not so quick to find a partner for any class projects. โ€” that loud af girl thats friends with every crew at school but doesn't have any deeper connections to anyone because she's a WIMP!!!!

๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ โค‘ Not quick to wear her emotions on her face ยทยทยท a kind & melancholy drunk ยทยทยท Loudmouthed ยทยทยท Copes with humor ยทยทยท Lacks focus ยทยทยท shockingly kind ยทยทยท are finger guns a personality trait? ยทยทยท always carries around a secret stash of pep ยทยทยท not the sharpest cool, but still a very cool tool ยทยทยท blunt when dishing out sage advice, not so blunt when coping with her own ยทยทยท perma-grin (fight through the anger) ยทยทยท so good at facades it should be her second job ยทยทยท the dad you never had
    ๐’ป๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“ˆ โค‘ leaps to judgement ยทยทยท can let her ego fly ยทยทยท struggles to be genuine with strangers ยทยทยท easily attached to anyone she calls a friend (surface level) ยทยทยท the 'judgmental ass bitch' likes to LEAP OUT

๐’ถ ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰
    โค‘

๐„๐๐‰๐Ž๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„

๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘ chicken wings, dad rock, swimming, lacrosse, hockey, the crew,
    ๐’น๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘ foolish men, hating herself,

๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ โค‘
    ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’ท๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โค‘ lacrosse :: watching old crime drama vhs' her dad keeps in the attic (boston legal, magnum pi) :: loitering at the duffy house ::

๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ โค‘
    ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป โค‘ bruce springsteen cosplay gear :: vintage cowboy vibes :: denim :: "tasteful" fringe :: whatever cheap & tacky vintage clothing she can find :: various sports jerseys :: weird shades of green

๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ โค‘ Honors Chemistry, AP Italian Language, Calculus (online), AP English, AP Art History, Music Theory & Fitness IS
    ๐‘’๐“๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ-๐’ธ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ โค‘ Mural Committee, Mock trial, Lacrosse, Ski Team

๐‘”๐‘œ๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ โค‘ bring that B average to an A- average :: GET OUT OF THE HELL THEY CALL HIGH SCHOOL ::

769 1 4 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.