๐‘๐€๐ | ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†

• โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

title

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

set

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ด

โ ๐’œ๐’ฝ, ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‰ โž

๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ

๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† โ€ขโ€ข Miray Batuk

๐‘ต๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Mira, Mir

๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’† โ€ขโ€ข 21

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š โ€ขโ€ข 23rd April
    ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ โ€ขโ€ข Taurus

๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† โ€ขโ€ข Batman, Turkey
    ๐‘ท๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Batman, Turkey
    ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† โ€ขโ€ข Paris, France

๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“น๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ

๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ€ขโ€ข Female
    ๐‘บ๐’†๐’™๐’–๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š โ€ขโ€ข Heterosexual
    ๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‘ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Single

๐‘ถ๐’„๐’„๐’–๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โ€ขโ€ข Au Pair
    ๐‘ฌ๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ โ€ขโ€ข University drop out (Faculty of Fine Arts)

๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Mira has a very good memory, she remembers ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ things especially what you said to her.

๐‘พ๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” โ€ขโ€ข You know that meme that goes โ€œ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’, ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’‰โ€? Well, this pretty much sums it up for Mira

๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚

๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Funny | Charismatic | Outgoing | Friendly

๐‘ญ๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Overdramatic | Clumsy | Sometimes clueless | Impulsive | Holds grudges

๐‘ถ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ โ€ขโ€ข โ€œThis girlโ€™s gotta be epicโ€ is what people usually think when Mira says she comes from Batman. She answers saying that yeah, itโ€™s not a big deal, and when people get all excited about it she just answers with โ€œItโ€™s a long storyโ€ โ€” the ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž still very vivid in her mind.

Mira is ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ: sarcasm is her second language, sheโ€™s overdramatic โ€” the littlest problem can look like something impossible to achieve but at the same time she shrugs it off with sarcasm (aka: after complaining and having a breakdown she would just end her tantrum with โ€œReally, itโ€™s fine!โ€).

She makes funny faces al the time. Her signature one? A defeated expression and thumbs up, acting like her life isnโ€™t falling apart.

๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“น๐“ฑ๐”‚

Mirayโ€™s most vivid memory from her childhood was ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’‚๐’.

She was talking to her cousin Zehra, three years older then her, how Batman wasnโ€™t just the name of the city she was born and grew up but it was also the name of a superhero, โ€œ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•, ๐’๐’†๐’‰๐’“๐’‚?!โ€

Zehra was twelve years old at the time and thought it would be fun playing with her cousinโ€™s cluelessness and told Miray that the city was actually named after Batman โ€œ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’…โ€; โ€œ๐‘บ๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ป๐’–๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’‰?โ€.

The cousins never really got along. It was probably because they were the only women in a big family surrounded by men. Grandma had died two years earlier, Zehra had three brothers and Miray had one.
    And so Zehra was the only girl she could play with.

Zehra saw how Mirayโ€™s eyes lighted up when she told her about Batman and she isnโ€™t one to miss out an opportunity like this. Thatโ€™s why she decided to make a fake diary, hid it in a cave near the river and organised a trip there with Miray.

When Mira found the diary she couldnโ€™t believe it โ€” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’โ€™๐’”!
    It was their secret because โ€˜Batmanโ€™ wrote in his diary not to tell a soul about his โ€˜true storyโ€™.

Two years passed and it was Zehraโ€™s fourteenth birthday party.
    She invited everyone from school โ€” even Mirayโ€™s friends.
    She was having her โ€˜birthday speechโ€™ when she wanted Miray to come in the centre of the room.

โ€œMiray, itโ€™s time for everyone to know the secretโ€

Poor eleven-year-old Miray didnโ€™t know what was coming. She told the story and showed everyone the diary until Zehra was handing out some pictures taken with her fatherโ€™s old camera. They were showing Zehra building the diary, pasting, writing and sketching.
    Everyone laughed at Miray and at school people would just point at her and whisper about how crazy she was.
    Mira couldnโ€™t believe her cousin would stoop so low.

The two never spoke again, for Mira that part of the family was as if it disappeared.
    They were just children, thatโ€™s true, but Miray saw that as the ultimate betrayal.
    She wasnโ€™t vengeful though, and so she hoped something would come for her cousin.

High school years passed in a blur, nobody ever bothered Mira with the ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž and it was finally time to start a new adventure at university.
    She applied for the Fine Arts Faculty at Batman University, but when the first year ended, she wasnโ€™t sure it was the right path for her.
    What she was sure of, though, was that celebrations were in order โ€” it was one hell of a year after all and thatโ€™s how she and her friends decided for a wild night out.

And it was during that night out that Miray met Damar. The two instantly hit it off and you know, the rest is historyโ€ฆ

โ€ฆbut not for Miray.

Almost a month had passed and Mira was wondering why Damar still didnโ€™t ask her to be his girlfriend.
    Okay, they didnโ€™t see each other that much because of Damarโ€™s job, but still.

So she decided to take the matter into her own hands โ€” โ€œ๐‘ฐโ€™๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…โ€.

Mira was at home alone that day when she invited Damar.
    Yeah, mom said something about her aunt to drop off something later in the evening but whatever, it was later.
    The risk was calculated.

But Mira was pretty busy in her bedroom with Damar to hear the front door open.
    And the person who opened the front door heard some noises coming from Mirayโ€™s bedroom and ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’ wasnโ€™t someone who could pass up an opportunity like that.

๐‘ท๐’๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’๐’„๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’š, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โ€™๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–, thought Zehra with a smile on her face.

But when she opened the door, her smile faded and she was fuming.

Miray couldnโ€™t even process what was happening until she heard her cousinโ€™s words

โ€œFucking Batman! Admit it, youโ€™re doing this because of that! Fucking my fiancรฉ for fucking Batman!โ€

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’? ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„รฉ?

Turned out that Damar and Zehra had been dating for three years and he asked her to marry her.

Yes, he knew what was doing.
    No, he didnโ€™t know Miray and Zehra were cousins.

This is what happens when you bury a part of your family and so you donโ€™t know what is going on with them.

And thatโ€™s how Miray ruined a wedding.

The aftermath was just tragic: her family couldnโ€™t believe her, they thought she did it on purpose to get back at Zehra because of the ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž โ€” after all Mira is known to hold grudges forever.
    Even if she explained countless of times that it wasnโ€™t the case, nobody would listen to her, she became such a disappointment that they even started to refer her as ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’Œ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’˜๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’“.

Her life just crumbled before her very own eyes and she realised she couldnโ€™t stay in Batman (especially with her cousin who was a time bomb ready to explode โ€” โ€œ๐‘ฐโ€™๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–!โ€, Mira swears Zehra said that).

She didnโ€™t even like university that much, her family disowned her (well, not exactly, but in Miraโ€™s mind it was pretty much like it) and she decided to apply as an au pair somewhere far from Batman โ€” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’”?

She took some French classes in high school, so ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’๐’๐’•?

Mira didnโ€™t really thought that much about that, in that moment she felt it was the right choice.

But how is she supposed to succeed as an au pair if she canโ€™t even keep her life together?

๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’– ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ?
    I needed an excuse to leave. My life literally fell apart, my family think Iโ€™m a home-wrecker because of a stupid joke from many years ago and I canโ€™t shake the feeling that my cousin probably hired someone to kill me.
    But hey, itโ€™s fine!

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’” ?
    Because Paris is ๐‘ณ๐’‚ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’“๐’† and maybe it can be the light at the end of the dark tunnel that is my life.
    Oh, and also because it is 4,273 kilometres far from my cousin who literally wants my head served on a plate.

๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’– ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ? ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ?
    I'm starting in a couple of days and I don't know how I feel, it's just too much. Oh my god, I'm scared now.
    I have one year contract but I'm hoping it can be extend for as long as possible.

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’š ?
    I donโ€™t know what Iโ€™ll be having for dinner, do you think I know what are my plans for the future? One thing is for sure though, Iโ€™m not going back to Batman anytime soon.

๐“ผ๐“พ๐“น๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต

๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’ โ€ขโ€ข Yasmin Wijnaldum

๐‘ป๐’๐’‘ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Boivin, Proux, Hannachi

๐‘ป๐’๐’‘ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’๐’” โ€ขโ€ข Selena Forrest, Jordan Daniels, Jasmine Tookes

๐‘พ๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’† โ€ขโ€ข http://freetexthost.com/zuhmouizfb

๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ถ
    1150 2 3 Share

Comments (1)
  • ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ถ

title

set

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.