My vacation outfit ideas (budget style)

• Hey urstyle , here's a look at my fav outfits I've put together for different destinations. Hope this helps you for your future vacations (or just summer in general).

alt text
    This look is great for sightseeing with pop of colour. Match your sandals to your jewellery. Pair belted shorts in neutral shade with light tee. I matched the vest top with the sunglasses and cardigan for cooler moments. It's a very cohesive, bold look.

alt text
    More of an edgy darker style here. Layer a plain tee under a dark floral dress. Add the 90s vibe by adding a choker necklace. Then to add the edgy look wear a chunky sandal like these cleated cadge black sandals.

alt text
    Try a pattern mixing style. Wear a maxi/midi skirt in stripe with a crop top in another print such as floral. Or you can have floral skirt with stripe top. Then wear flat sandals.I would go minimal with the jewellery as the patterns are rather loud. I added a small stud earrings.
    A great touch of class is to match the bag colour with your nail colour.

alt text
    A basic casual look here. Pair a plain coloured top with denim shorts. Add a chunky necklace and strappy sandals. You can choose your favourite colour for the tee. It's a relaxed look perfect for being comfy all day in the heat. Especially with sunglasses complimenting the colour tee.

alt text
    This look is perfect for beach. Try flowy pants with graphic tee. Pair with large sunhat for glam touch. Add some wedge sandals . For beach cover up opt for Kimono. Excellent for wearing over swim suits on beach or by a pool.

Hope you got ideas for summer outfits.

If you liked this post please:
    give it a vote
    follow me for update when i next post.

Cheap but Trendy
    344 1 5 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.