ABOUT ME: SABRINA

• I know I don't know you very well, but you've always stuck out as someone just so genuinely kind! It's beyond wonderful.

AND AHH, STARDUST!!!!!!!! That movie. It gets me. Every time. Forever.

p.s. definitely 0% annoying ever imo ♡

• welcome to urstyle! thank you for sharing! I'd really like to read some of your writing ❤

• Battle of the Books

@aenir Ahh that's awesome 😄 It really is an amazing book.

• Battle of the Books

@lecoupdefoudre That's so nice of you to say - thank you 🙂
    Me too! I will never get tired of it.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you for the reassurance too ❤

• Battle of the Books

@filthysoul Thank you & thank you for reading! 🙂 I have a wattpad account with some of the things I'm more proud of, if that's of interest to you.

• Morbid Curiosities

Hi Sabrina, I'm KarenLee. I just finished reading your entire blog / bio. What struck me was how concerned you are about making mistakes and/or being annoying. Please take it from someone who has spent most of my life thinking the way you think. It gets you nowhere. no one cares but you! no one is perfect, EVERYONE makes mistakes and you are definitely not annoying. You will find that life is about being genuine open and honest. which you are well on your way as per your blog. Worrying about what others think of you prevents you from being genuine no matter how hard you think this isn't true it really is. Your uniqueness which includes your flaws and mistakes is what makes you a valuable addition to the human race. Go get involved with anything, any job leads you to the next, better situation. It's a progressive journey you are just getting started on, you have so much to offer the world, go explore, move out of comfortable places and explore this incredible world we live in! xoxo Sorry to preach. Just do it!

• Magical Creatures

I loved reading about you! You sound like a very nice and interesting person!

• Battle of the Books

@kleasterling Hi KarenLee - thank you for taking the time to read! I really appreciate your advice and will definitely be coming back to read this comment when I am feeling overwhelmed. Thanks again and I hope you are having a wonderful day ❤

• Battle of the Books

@saphirange Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to read my post 🙂

• Morbid Curiosities

@forebodinq I am and YOU Rock!!

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.