• 0_1556082414961_Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 10.06.43 PM.png

✩ general information ✩

***"Hey you with the pretty face, welcome to the human race!"***

full name : Joseph Indigo Wallace
    nickname(s) : Joey

birthday : 04.1.1996
    zodiac : Aries

hometown & birthplace : San Jose, California
    secondary education : Diploma at Encore High School, extensive training with Cirque San Jose from the ages 6-17.
    higher education : Bachelor's Degree in the Clowning Arts, Bachelor's with the Circus Center in Acrobatics.

✩ specifics ✩

strengths : roller-skating, clown makeup, bending himself into a pretzel, backflips, cracking jokes, performing, speaking in old english, staying positive.
    weaknesses : being serious, sitting still, carbs, math, remembering jokes he told in the middle of a quiet room,

quirks & habits : Voted 'Class Clown' all four years in highschool. Quite the comedian. Covers his mouth with his hand when he smiles or laughs. Always wears a tiny stud in his nose that's actually a clown face. Has the entire periodic table memorized. Keeps clown makeup in his car. Stretches extensively every morning just in case he has to bend as a party trick. Eats honey-dew religiously. Spends a lot of money on random things from Trader Joe's. Never buys himself new clothes, but has literally no self control at the grocery store.

personality : Joey can- and probably will- charm the hell out of you. He's upbeat and positive all the time. His outlook on life can be easily summarized as Mr. Blue Sky by Electric Light Orchestra. Hell, it's his favorite song. He's a glass half full kind of person and can make literally anyone laugh. Always has a smile on his face, the pep in his step is permanent and he hasn't let anyone bring him down since he was sixteen. He hasn't always been Mr. Positive though, when he sustained that massive injury that devastated his future career, he fell into a serious depression. A couple of sessions with a therapist and some visits to some collages his parents had never heard of fixed him. Ever since then, it's been nothing but blue skies. Strictly.

biography :
    Dieter and Olivia Wallace were high school sweethearts in beautiful California. Dieter, a foreign exchange student from Germany and Olivia, a beautiful- sun tanned cheerleader with dark hair. The connection was instant. They married straight out of high school and had a baby boy on April Fool's day. Six pounds, eight ounces. A healthy baby, with his mothers dark curls and his father's European nose.

A year old, up and walking. Picture Joey, two years old, a clown stuffie clutched to his chest, in a rainbow onesie. His mother and father squatting behind the camera as the baby tore down the block castle he had just finished building. Joey turns towards the camera and runs at them- full speed. A toothless smile as he stops just shy of his parents, sitting down just out of reach. 'You joker!' his mother teases as he reaches forward and crawls towards her, a man on a mission.

He grew up that way. A smiling face in a crowd of pouting toddlers, a laugh in the silent reading room. The boy who just wouldn't take a nap. As he got older, Joey climbed to the top of the playgrounds, learned how to stand on his head, asked for a clown at every birthday party. He couldn't stand to see a person sad, and everyone knew him for exactly that. New kid? Send them to Joey. Mom and dad are divorcing? Send the kid to Joey. Forgot to grab your lunch? Joey will share.

Joey was a well liked, endlessly kind kid. He was the best kind of class clown. Nobody expected the comedian of every silent chemistry lab to be a junior olympian. Not only could he make everyone smile, but he could make everyone cheer, the entire school rallied. He was the star of pep rallies, a favorite with nominations for school dance courts. Everyone loved the gentle boy, and everyone was heartbroken when he messed up his knees for good. He was just playing soccer. They lost their top athlete, but everyone helped him when he got back from surgery, everyone coddled him, pushed him through the halls on his wheelchair, brought him snacks at every chance they got.

Everyone still loved him. But their reason to celebrate was no longer physical excellency, but celebrating that he can walk with minimal physical therapy. Celebrating that he can walk across the stage at graduation without a limp. It made Joey terrifyingly sad. He wasn't notable to them anymore. The burnt out athlete thats shit at soccer. He needed a reason to feel special again. A new passion. Something to get startlingly good at.

Professional Clowning was an unusual choice. But it made sense. His love for the circus- his training at the YMCA. Being a clown made sense, he was so good at those birthday parties he was promoted within a month of being hired. He could perform like that. As long as his face was painted white, as long as he was clad in rainbow clothing, as long as he had his jokes, he was happy. He could gather a crowd of laughing people that way. People could love him again that way. Kids would ask for 'Bubbles the Clown' time and time again.

At this point he really couldn't imagine doing anything but performing this way.

model : Timothee Chalamet

✩ application ✩

Job Desired : Jester
    Other Roles the Prospective Entertainer would enjoy : Archer, Prince, and the Herald.

Other Jobs Held that are Related to this Position : Happy Fun Time Birthday Party Curators as their lead clown, The Human Pretzel at the YMCA circus, Happy Birthday the clown at the 17th Haunt Experience & The Joker at Six Flags DC land. The first job was worked from sixteen to twenty-one. The Human Pretzel was worked from fifteen to twenty-two. The last two jobs are seasonal jobs that I worked only during the Halloween season after I graduated high school.

Why do you want to work at this establishment? : I would love to work at this establishment because it's something I haven't ever done before. It would be so fun! I love the idea of immersing the park-goers in another time. I don't know how anyone could be unhappy working a job there. I love kids, I love costumes, and I love the time period. It would be a dream working Faire & Folly.

If you have ever been to Faire & Folly, what do you enjoy most about it? :
    I went to the park only recently, and it was an amazing experience! So many people seemed like they were having so much fun, and I would love to be apart of that. My favorite demonstration was the weaponsmith. I loved seeing all of the boys and girls in their knight costumes watching the weaponsmith make that sword out of a hunk of metal. They were so in aw. It's a really good feeling to impress kids, or anyone really.

1076 2 2 Share

Comments (1)
  • DESTROYING THE SLEEP AGENDA

this guy~! legit too cool for words - i am in love with this kid ! i'm finishing up my audition rn and hopefully get to plot with this guy! ✌

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.