๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  (๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐ต๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘-๐‘Ž๐‘›-๐ด๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž) ๐ŸŒบ

• Your diet is ,,,,,, the most relatable thing I've ever encountered

HONESTLY why have humans not evolved to actually only eat once a week and survive solely off coffee the rest?

Such a fun read! I loved seeing your different experience with getting into roleplaying! It's cute that we all found this geeky community in such different ways โ™ก

• I always find myself falling into this bubble where it feels like polyvore/urstyle are the only places for roleplaying to exist anywhere on the internet haha so I'm so glad to see that there are so many communities out there of people doing exactly what we are!

Ahhh I did gymnastics for 12 years and I absolutely loved it. Obviously, my favorite thing to do was bounce on the trampoline and do flips off the end, seeing as I stopped in 7th or 8th grade. I tend to miss it a lot every once in awhile. So cool that you're keeping with it and it's something you're passionate about! Lmao tumbling is horrifying, face-planting into the ground at a super fast speed? NO thank you.

Thank you for sharing, it's so great to learn more about you โค

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@lecoupdefoudre OMG I'm so glad that I'm not the only person with dysfunctional eating habits on here, ahahaha. And right?! why do I have to eat actual nutritious food. smh

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@mint oh yeah RP is definitely pretty widespread!! though I really love PV/urstyle for the aesthetic component and the fact that the community dynamics are different????? there's definitely uhhh drama in the other communities I'm in, lol. And stupid gamer boys with their """""meme misogyny"""""" (they're not being serious but like, it gets REAL old and very annoying after a while)

the trampoline is honestly the MVP of gymnastics, omg. I'm glad someone else w/ gymnastics experience is terrified of tumbling-deffo feel a lot better about my complete inability to not be scared AF every time??? hahahaa

• Battle of the Books

It was so nice to find out a bit more about this person I have admired for so long ๐Ÿ™‚ I really hope you find a way to improve your mental health and don't just disregard the way you're feeling.
    Also:

• A:TLA is the best! It's one of those shows that I keep going back to.
    • Raw baby spinach is integral to my diet and making me feel like I'm being healthy.
    • I have not read anything on your favourite books list which is alarming to me, but I know I have to read something of Gail Carriger's soon.
  • NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@forebodinq aww thank you so much! You give me way too much credit ahaha โค

ATLA is everything, honestly. Besides the fact that the creators incorporated so many diverse cultures into the series (i'm still!!! learning new things!!!!! about all the references!!!! the Dai Li in Ba Sing Se, for example, i'm pretty sure are a reference to an actual person, who was Chiang Kai-shek's head of secret police or something in nationalist china-I didn't get this reference until I was doing reading for a modern chinese history class first semester of college and they offhandedly mentioned the guy, hahahaha), the character development and plot are all a+++++++++++. i will never be over ATLA

honestly I only eat so much raw fruit/veg because I'm too lazy to cook and they're always about to expire when I eat them. my life is a mess

and hahaha, i have been screaming about gail carriger since BOTB on PV. will I ever chill about her? probably.....not? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• i'm so pleasantly surprised that one of your major is spanish idk why i thought you were attending a dance academy where you study to be a primaballerina lmao. also i love love love that you are so passionate about our poor little planet she needs all the protection pls never stop fighting !!!!

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@spacelava wait honestly I'm so shook that's such a compliment??? wish I could do ballet??????? lmao

โค โค โค

• MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

Aahhh you're literally the coolest!!! An absolute badass! You created so many amazing groups (I'm still obsessed with Glitter & Guts), as well as putting together that amazing Discord server that helped me get through NaNoWriMo this year. Also, we have basically the same taste in media? (A Haikyuu!! friend! We so need to make that group happen!)

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

@eureka !!!! thank you!!! โค โค โค you are also super cool. probs a lot cooler than me lmaoooo

AND YES. HQ needs to happen!!!

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.