Diff ways to wear ANKLE BOOTS

• Hello urstyle, these are some creative ways to wear ankle boots. Some ideas you might not have thought about before. Let me dive right into the examples:

alt text
    1- With lace socks-
    Add a bit of cuteness or vintage flare. Wear a lace sock with the lace top popping over your boot. Perfect for keeping feet extra warm by wearing tights under the sock.

alt text
    2- With dress-
    Pairing an ankle boot with a dress can be very boho. A flowing dress is very whimsical. Add some boots and you're good to go frolicking in a field. It's a casual look for those wanting legs on show or not feel trousers that day.
    alt text
    You could opt for a smarter boot and more office like dress for an evening look. Try boots with less details and thinner heels for smarter occasions. Dress the look for business with blazers.

alt text
    3- Roll jeans-
    To avoid jeans bunching in your ankle boots try rolling the cuff. Stop the roll just above the top of the boot. This is perfect for skinny or boyfriend jeans. Very comfy and casual look. Great for stopping the jean popping out the shoe.

alt text
    4- With wide leg pants-
    Wearing the bottom of your trousers over your boot is chic. Having only the toe on shoe creates longer leg. It's a massive statement that's classy. alt text Could try this with flared pants/jeans or even wide leg trousers.

alt text
    5- With shorts-
    For an edgy vibe opt for shorts. Perfect for warm days. Add tights for colder days. Shows of your legs and boots fantastically. Rock out in this combo. Or stay more sporty adding graphic tees.
    alt text
    Here's some other looks with ankle boots:
    a) super skinny pants. B) cropped trousers. C) suite combo D) a skirt (could be maxi or mini)

Love this post then give me a vote
    -Request
    -Follow me for updates of future posts.

Cheap but Trendy
    771 3 4 Share

Comments (2)

• Years ago when this trend first came out, I really didn't like it. Of course, when they brought back flared and bell bottoms, I didn't care much for that either LOL. I really like ankle boots worn with dresses and skirts now. It's just a matter of finding the right style of boot for the outfit. I love the army boot styling with most outfits too.

• Cheap but Trendy

@maisondeforgeron I feel flares are great for smart occasions not so much casual. I love ankle boots with chunky heels best. And the lace sock underneath is super cute.

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.