testing post [ignore]

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

๐“ช ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ป๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ

INTRODUCTION

Why am I posting this for the 20th time? Lmao good question but mainly, I want to consolidate everything I've published in one place & go back & delete some of the other blogs to de-clutter my profile ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I also want to make it a bit more organized than the other one & cba to figure out my wack ass train of thought from however many months ago. I've been meaning to do this for a while, but wanted to put aside some time to have the color gradient + fancy text tool ready to go first ๐Ÿ˜‰

This first part is mostly a technical explanation that is 100% unnecessary. It's like the first 90% of those stupid recipe blogs that are completely unneeded for the actual recipe. Whoops. Put it in a spoiler to spare you all hahaha

Anyway, I just wanted to start this thing out by including a disclaimer that I am by no means calling myself an Expert Programmer TM. So if you guys see something that is just wack, feel free to drop a comment or send me a message! โค

Now, to get a little bit into the logistics of this post - I've divided it up into various sections to explain some of the features that we are able to do on URSTYLE. I'm skimming over the built-in features (AKA the features that you can access by clicking something on the top bar of the editor) a bit, though if you need help or clarification with any of those you can of course ask me!!! I would be more than happy to help โค

If you've read up until here and are already like, come on Alicia just get to the damn coding stuff already jeez you're so annoying, feel free to skip the rest of this intro bit and scroll down to the first section lol. But for those of you who want to know more about how this stuff works on a technical level, Imma hit you up with what I've managed to figure out.

So, to start, HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the standard markup language for documents designed to be displayed in a web browser. HTML is the language that our computers read, which is then converted to the formatting that we seen on our screens through some Fancy Technical Process that I don't know anything about. Markdown, on the other hand, is similar to HTML in that it's a markup language, but it was designed specifically to be readable or "plain text formatting syntax". In the places where Markdown is used, such as in URSTYLE posts, Fancy Technology TM converts the Markdown syntax into HTML, which is then read by the computer and displayed properly on our webpages.

So, this means that, if we want italicized text on URSTYLE, typing *text* is converted to <i>text</i>, and then it's displayed. Keep in mind that Markdown's purpose is to be readable. Even if the HTML <i> </i> tags are pretty much just as readable as the Markdown astericks, HTML has some wack shit that happens if you do more complex things. Plus the excess of { } and : and ; and < > and / gets super jumbled and super confusing real fast, especially if you're a 0 IQ dumbass like me who can't even remember what she ate for breakfast.

Of course, the fact that Markdown uses plain text symbols like pipe characters (|), brackets, astericks (*), backticks (`), etc means that sometimes things that we don't want to be interpreted as code gets mixed in. There's a way around this, called a "backslash escape", which I'll get to a little further down in the post. And there are a few things that, as far as I know, you can't do in pure Markdown syntax - indenting entire blocks of text outside of a block quote, for example, or having multiple line breaks. To do some of those things, most of what I've found talks about writing it in HTML or linking CSS (which, btw, we can't do with URSTYLE posts). Some of these things I have potential solutions for. Some of them I do not. But if anyone finds a solution to something I don't have a solution for, 100% hit me up and I'll add it here and give you a shout-out!!! โค

Also, a forewarning - not every Markdown syntax is supported by every website that uses Markdown. Plus, different sites can have different syntax for different things. For example, a spoiler in URSTYLE uses || text ||, while a spoiler on Reddit uses -> text <-, and Slack can't even process spoilers. Reddit allows you to create footnotes. Discord and URSTYLE, on the other hand, do not. You get the idea. For our purposes, I'm going to call the specific syntax of Markdown that works on this site URSTYLE-Flavored Markdown.

That's all for now ๐Ÿ™‚ As always, please let me know if anything's confusing or if I messed something up, or if you have any other questions (which I will try my very best to answer)!

ย 
    For people who are already familiar with the old guide, the biggest new additions are the sections about ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ and ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ, including the Google Sheets tool I've created to 'generate' the colored text gradients.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘บ

Provides a general description of the basic features in URSTYLE's forum/blog posts. Includes basic text stylization (bold, italic, strikethrough, colored), headers, horizontal rules, spoilers, images, hyperlinks.

๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

Everything about tables - how to make one, what you can and can't do with one, et cetera.

๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ & ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ

The different ways to create ordered (1,2,3 or a,b,c) vs unordered (just bulletpoints) lists and sublists with the URSTYLE post editor.

๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ & ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป

Provides the code for different text alignments, as well as sample paragraphs to view what each alignment will result in. Also provides all of the different text sizes possible in the URSTYLE post editor.

๐‘น๐‘ฌ-๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘ท๐‘ป ๐Ÿ & ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

Overview of how to take advantage of HTML character codes & their functionality within URSTYLE-flavored Markdown in order to re-size text when it's centered and create blank spaces or indentations.

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

How to create inline images via tables and spoilers.

๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บ

A few additional options to display raw code with the URSTYLE post editor.

๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘บ

Includes how to create 'set cards' in your posts, how to group these cards together on one line, and where they can be used.

๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐’€๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฟ & ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ

Explanation of how you can still incorporate elements that would normally change the format of text without having it do that. For example, creating *un-italicized text even with the astericks*. Also, a small thing (not specific to URSTYLE) about 'view page source'.

๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘บ

How to generate colored text gradients the way I have been this entire blog, and how to use the tool I've created to make our lives easier while doing so!

SOURCES

I've compiled a list of links that I used while looking stuff up below, just in case others find it useful!

https://www.rapidtables.com/web/html/html-codes.html
    https://www.markdownguide.org/cheat-sheet/
    https://www.markdownguide.org/basic-syntax
    https://www.markdownguide.org/extended-syntax
    https://www.reddit.com/wiki/markdown
    https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/basics
    https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax
    https://www.markdownguide.org/getting-started
    https://dillinger.io/

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

TABLES

URSTYLE-flavored Markdown lets us create tables! Yay!

Header 1 Header 2
    Text Text
    Text Text

Here's the code:

| Header 1 | Header 2 |
    | --- | --- |
    | Text | Text |
    | Text | Text |

๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

You can choose how to align the text/pics in each cell, as well, by adding a colon (:) to the left, right, or on both side of the hyphens within the header row.

Syntax Description Test Text
    Header Title Here's this
    Paragraph Text And more

| Syntax | Description | Test Text |
    | :--- | :----: | ---: |
    | Header | Title | Here's this |
    | Paragraph | Text | And more |

Here's a handy lil ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป, so that we're not sitting here typing dashes and pipe characters until the end of time.

๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ช ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ:

You can also just type the headers for tables to make rad little boxes, as such:

|rad box
    -

rad box

ย 
    Different alignments:

|rad box center align
    :-:

ย 
    rad box center align

|rad box right align
    -:

ย 
    rad box right align

ย 
    And all table cells don't necessarily need to have text in them.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

๐‘บ๐‘ป๐’€๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

We're able to italicize, bold, strikethrough, and add color to text within tables. We cannot re-size text, add headers, or put spoilers within tables. Tables will automatically adjust the cell height/width based on what you input in each cell.

STYLIZED TEXT PREVIEW WITHIN THE TABLE
    italic text italic text
    bold text bold text
    bold & italicized text bold & italicized text
    strikethrough text strikethrough text
    colored text colored text

Note that we also do not have the ability to use a 'return'/'enter key' function within a table. The work-around I've been using mostly involves just spamming nonsense (either random gibberish & coloring it white so it's invisible or &nbsp; for a non-breaking space) until the text is forced to the next line. Very 0 IQ but I've no other ideas atm & people online don't seem to have a solution either ๐Ÿคท

๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

We can also insert images, into tables, which could be useful for creating inline images (which, as far as I know, is not possible in any Markdown implementation to date w/o the use of some other function. Most of the help forums talk about using HTML or CSS to achieve inline images).

![alt text](https://img2.cgtrader.com/items/707327/6d34623ff1/large/cartoon-version-small-flower-bark-forest-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-mtl-tga.jpg) | Images in tables! | ![alt text](https://img2.cgtrader.com/items/707327/6d34623ff1/large/cartoon-version-small-flower-bark-forest-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-mtl-tga.jpg) |
    |:-:|:-:| :-:|

ย 

alt text Images in tables! alt text

ย 

๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ:

Tables in spoilers can do everything a table outside of a spoiler can: have directly embedded sets, colored/stylized text, different alignments, pics, etc

here's a picture this is center aligned wooo
    bold text
    notice that the sets in tables aren't affected by your alignment settings
    tables yay more text

![here's a picture](https://img2.cgtrader.com/items/707327/6d34623ff1/large/cartoon-version-small-flower-bark-forest-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-mtl-tga.jpg) |this is center aligned wooo
    | - | :-: |
    **bold text** | 0_1592244560126_1.PNG notice that the sets in tables aren't affected by your alignment settings
    tables yay | more text

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

LISTS & SUBLISTS

There are two types of lists that you can have with Markdown: ordered and unordered. Unordered lists are just the ones with bulletpoints; ordered are the ones with numbers and letters.

๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ:

There are 3 symbols that get you an unordered list: *, +, - . You must include a space in between the symbol and the first letter of the list item in order for it to work.

- hi
    + unordered list
    * woohoo

• hi
    • unordered list
    • woohoo

๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ:

1. ordered list
    2) yay

1. ordered list
    1. yay

๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ:

• Abacus
      • absolute
    • Bananas
      1. bitter
      2. bupkis
      3. burper
    • Cunning

In order to get an unordered sublist, you press space 2 times before you type the symbol. In order to get an ordered sublist, you need to press space 3 times.

* Abacus
    &nbsp;&nbsp;* absolute
    * Bananas
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1. bitter
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2. bupkis
    &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3. burper
    * Cunning

๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ:

A note about using a, b, c, etc as your values for an ordered list-

a. hi
    b. this doesn't work
    c. wack

But a/b/c/etc works for sublists? You just have to press space twice, before the letter

• But
      a. I think this does
      b. I'm not sure why
    1. yikes?
      a. I don't knowwww

๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘บ:

[ ] Checklist 1
    [ ] Checklist 2
    [x] Checklist 3

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

ALIGNING & RE-SIZING TEXT

For the text alignments, you have three options: left, right, and justified. The default text alignment is left.

๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป-๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ & ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

|-left aligned paragraph

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."
    ย 

|-centered paragraph-|

ย 

right aligned paragraph-|

ย 

|=justified paragraph=|

ย 

๐‘น๐‘ฌ-๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป:

There are several ways to create different text sizes. There are two more flexible options:

0_1592244813116_abe1c408-7d65-4284-956f-008704dab27c-image.png 0_1592244830210_775be3be-bf44-4150-a6f1-047085692637-image.png

But thanks to Markdown syntax, we can get sizes that are more specific than just the two biggest text sizes up there.

normal text size

hi โ†’ 0_1592237490839_985bcbbc-d82b-4cda-9599-facb9c9ab490-image.png

hi โ†’ 0_1592237566152_0cdbb086-4e4a-47ee-9c72-64779b576081-image.png

hi (# hi)

hi (## hi)

hi (### hi)

hi (#### hi)

hi (##### hi)
    hi (###### hi)

NOTE: For some reason, the 3 # setting and the 5 # setting always convert the text to uppercase and bold. I am not entirely sure why. Also, the # sign must be the first thing on the line for this to work, so text alignment and putting this syntax into tables/trying to align it center/justified doesn't seem to work.

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

RE-SIZING TEXT PT 2 & BLANK SPACES

Long story short: HTML recognizes each character as a unique code. We can take advantage of that to do two things: center medium text, and create line breaks/indentations with blank spaces. But first, a note-

๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ฒ:

This is taken directly from @/lecoupdefoudre's blog about Urstyle hacks! Original post here

0_1592243133011_a4708f33-620e-463c-923b-a2cc21a458fb-image.png

๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘ด ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป:

The biggest problem with trying to use centered medium text, like - 0_1592243509305_aa84d201-ac0c-4101-a294-f4f9e5f90b27-image.png

ย 
    -is the fact that Markdown confuses that specific combination of pipe characters (|) and dashes (-), since:

0_1592243670117_d7ea5a23-fd8a-41a1-ae39-28023482c407-image.png 0_1592243728456_c376fc93-9a2e-41b2-b159-0a402ad7b199-image.png

ย 
    Like we discussed earlier. Basically, Markdown is confusing the combo of pipe characters & dashes for the code to create a table, and interprets that specific combination as the code to create the header of the table, as such:

woooooooooo

ย 
    SO. Basically, we need to try to avoid this confusion. The workaround: using the HTML character code for the pipe character, &#124;.

Replace the |- with &#124;-Testing it out:

&#124;- %(pink)[centered paragraph] -&#124;
    -

centered paragraph

ย 
    Unfortunately, we still can't get the biggest heading text (with the = instead of the - on the following line) to be big and colored without making it as a link. I think that's an URSTYLE thing, not a Markdown thing.

๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

As for indentations and extra line breaks, one popular workaround I've seen people ~on the web~ talking about is using the HTML character code for a non-breaking space, &nbsp;.

To demonstrate:

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Wowieeee I love indented text

ย ย ย ย ย ย  Wowieeee I love indented text

ย 
    Or, if we want line breaks:

Paragraph 1

&nbsp;

Paragraph 2

Paragraph 1

ย 

Paragraph 2

ย 
    You can look up some more of these HTML character codes ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ.

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

INLINE IMAGES

There are multiple ways to create inline images: either with a table, a table in a spoiler, or by manually re-sizing the images to fit the width of the post. Outside of tables, images can be put side-by-side with other text/images, provided that the width of the image itself isn't too big

This is text in line with an image 0_1592247297199_93b5cd68-b399-4fd7-9b78-08cf19fc6747-image.png

#### This is text in line with an image ![0_1592247297199_93b5cd68-b399-4fd7-9b78-08cf19fc6747-image.png](https://urcdn.eu/forum/f762dc0a-a80f-453e-9f94-201c65c1cc9e.png)

๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

As I mentioned earlier, the table 'heading' boxes can be stand-alone with nothing else technically in the table or underneath it. It's possible to take advantage of this to create inline images:
    ย 

alt d d d

| ![image1](https://66.media.tumblr.com/43481ac4d45fa72805fb20a72f13b67d/tumblr_pslkmnJoCu1ttcpv6o1_1280.jpg) | ![image2](https://66.media.tumblr.com/63175bcc91ba9a6e9893ecf43b540952/tumblr_pslkmnJoCu1ttcpv6o4_1280.jpg) | ![image3](https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab9e6e72de784f87f143856b65fd30c1/tumblr_pslkmnJoCu1ttcpv6o2_1280.jpg) | ![image4](https://66.media.tumblr.com/1e1351c7d6628c34691d2710adf8247b/tumblr_pslkmnJoCu1ttcpv6o3_1280.jpg)
    | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-: |

ย 
    Naturally, this method works best when the images are all the same size, as the length/width of each cell will automatically be adjusted to fit around the content within them:

ย  ย 
    image1 the image on the left is now very very small because i have a lot of text going on here and it's a pain in the ass. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum

ย  ย 
    image1 0_1592246410902_PngItem_416834.png

ย 

๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

You may or may not have noticed by now, but the odd numbered (1, 3, 5, 7, etc) cells in a table - when they are also in a spoiler - appear 'invisible', that is, they don't have any visible outline. We can take advantage of this to make groupings of images in spoilers. A very faint outline WILL appear in the preview window, but it's gone when you actually publish it

image1 image2
    image3 image4

ย 

The code is as follows:

||

| ![image1](https://i.imgur.com/uhhvpoA.png) | ![image2](https://i.imgur.com/xyDUc3e.png)
    | :-: | :-: |

![image3](https://i.imgur.com/hVH58Lk.png) | ![image4](https://i.imgur.com/re7ItSr.png)
    | :-: | :-: |

||

ย 

๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ-๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ:

This method is a little trickier, because the maximum post width tends to vary depending on how wide your monitor is, but I've managed to get it to work with two pics that are 300 pixels wide each (600 pixels total) side by side on forum posts (which are narrower than blog posts)-

1_1592247413240_THWD-Maria Gets Famous resize2 {PZ}.png 0_1592247413239_THWD-Maria Gets Famous resize1 {PZ}.png

|-![pic1](https://urcdn.eu/forum/4bfc60c0-a5e6-4efa-9ae2-2063b49b0c85.png) ![pic2](https://urcdn.eu/forum/71176ae5-6cc7-4de5-9896-6623ce71f62a.png)-|

Notice the space in between the codes for the two pictures! That can be omitted; I just wanted a lil white space between the two when i posted it

ย 

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

CODE BLOCKS

If you want to create multiple lines of code, and don't feel like putting backticks around every line you have to make raw code like this, you can take advantage of the code blocks. To get one to show up, you can press space 4 times, or put three backticks (```) above and below the text that you want to show up in the code block.

we got some code y'all
    you have to press space four times
    each time you want to start a new line
    or you could just wrap your code in backticks (```) and not have to deal with that, lmfao. 
    There's a little symbol like </> 5th from the left at the top of the editor. 
    You can click that and replace "code_text" with your actual code, like so-

0_1592248112796_1b4d8af4-5e0f-4786-b230-4ef1c0e1f653-image.png

These code blocks can be put into spoilers too:

we got some code y'all
    you have to press space four times
    each time you want to start a new line
    or you could just wrap your code in backticks (```) and not have to deal with that, lmfao. 
    There's a little symbol like </> 5th from the left at the top of the editor. 
     You can click that and replace "code_text" with your actual code. 

ย 

0_1592248039835_2c38b75d-b2fd-4130-aa15-32900be55d08-image.png

ย 

๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ:

There's also the grouped code function, 5th from the right at the top of the composer.

0_1592247854495_0d6f69ee-de73-4ef8-a8d0-0c156ba8e97b-image.png
    ย 

0_1567197682562_Capture.PNG

ย 

looks like this

yo yo yo

Put some code in here
    |- center paragraph -| 
    **bold text**
    et cetera
    <

ย 

ย 

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

DIRECTLY EMBEDDING SETS

You can directly embed sets into your posts now, using the UR icon at the top of your composer. You'll have to choose if you want the embedded set to be big or small, and if you want to embed items, they'll automatically be small.

๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ:

Set card (big) option provides us with [bigSet]Link URL[/bigSet]
    ย 

๐‘บ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ:

Set card (small) option gives[set]Link URL[/set]
    ย 

Which can then be grouped inline, using this function in the composer: 0_1567198205661_1.PNG

You get 3 small set cards/item cards per line. Both big and small set cards can be aligned differently, placed in spoilers, and placed in tables. Big set cards cannot be grouped inline.

๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น:

0_1592248817697_f9ec49f3-327c-4e9c-9e85-b162c5252403-image.png

๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ:

some set cards it's lit

0_1567197655439_capture2.PNG

ย 

• NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

ESCAPING MARKDOWN SYNTAX & VIEW PAGE SOURCE

I don't really have any reason for grouping these two together, other than the fact that they're more of the miscellaneous little things to know hahaha

๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฒ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต ๐‘บ๐’€๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฟ:

So what "escaping Markdown syntax" means is that we're telling our Fancy Technology not to interpret special characters (such as *, |, _, =, etc) as Markdown syntax but without making it look like code, by preceding them with a backslash \

*this is not italicized*
    \*this is not italicized*

For things with multiple special characters (i.e. bolding text, bold + italicizing text, etc), you need to put a backslash in between each character that precedes the text.

__this is not bolded__
    ***this is not bold + italicized***

\_\_this is not bolded__
    \*\*\*this is not bold + italicized***

ย 
    Markdown provides backslash escapes for the following characters:

SYMBOL DESCRIPTION
    \ backslash
    * asterisk
    _ underscore
    {} curly braces
    [] square brackets
    () parentheses
    # hash mark
    + plus sign
    - minus sign (hyphen)
    . dot
    ! exclamation mark
  • NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

TIMELINE ITS LIT

๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผณ๏ผฏ ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ & ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ ๏ผณ๏ผณ 2020 ๏ผฅ๏ผธ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผด

๐™ป๐šž๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š— ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š— & ๐™ฒ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š/๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•. ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š, ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŒ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š  ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข. ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š‹๐šž ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š. ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š, ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ, ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šž๐š, ๐™พ๐š๐š๐šœ๐šŽ๐š & ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’ ๐™ฑ, ๐™ฐ$๐™ฐ๐™ฟ ๐š๐š˜๐šŒ๐š”๐šข, ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐š—, ๐™ถ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข, ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š˜๐š๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š, ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐šš๐šž๐š˜๐š›, ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐™ป๐šž๐š—๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
    8804 แด›สœส€แด€๊œฑสœแด‡ส€ แด€แด แด‡ษดแดœแด‡

๐€๐๐‘๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผก

๐™ฐ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐š• ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข ๐Ÿท๐šœ๐š
    แด€แด…แด…ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ

๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผณ

๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ
    แด€แด…แด…ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ

๐Œ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผด ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผก

๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ
    1000 5แด›สœ แด€แด แด‡, ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹, ษดส 10028

๐€๐”๐†๐”๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผญ๏ผด๏ผถ ๏ผถ๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฏ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผณ

๐™ผ๐šƒ๐š… ๐š…๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•, ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šˆ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข
    1260 6แด›สœ แด€แด แด‡, ษดแด‡แดก สแดส€แด‹, ษดส 10020

๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐‘๐ƒ, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผญ๏ผด๏ผถ ๏ผฅ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผณ

๐™ผ๐šƒ๐š… ๐™ด๐šž๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š†๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ, ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š—
    แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑQแดœแด€ส€แด‡, แด‡ษดษขษชษดแด‡แด‡ส€๊œฑ แดกแด€ส, สŸแดษดแด…แดษด สœแด€9 0แด€แด€, แดœษดษชแด›แด‡แด… แด‹ษชษดษขแด…แดแด

๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผญ๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผณ

๐™ฐ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ผ๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ผ๐š’๐šŒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐š˜๐š๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐™ป๐š˜๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ
    777 แด„สœษชแด„แด‹ สœแด‡แด€ส€ษด แด„แด›, สŸแด๊œฑ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ, แด„แด€ 90015

๐๐Ž๐•๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•๐“๐‡, ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

21๏ผณ๏ผด ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฎ๏ผต๏ผก๏ผฌ ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ ๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผญ๏ผน ๏ผก๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผค๏ผณ

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š—๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐™ถ๐™ผ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ, ๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ
    3799 ๊œฑ สŸแด€๊œฑ แด แด‡ษขแด€๊œฑ ส™สŸแด แด…, สŸแด€๊œฑ แด แด‡ษขแด€๊œฑ, ษดแด  89109

hi hi
    hi

THE SET SYNOPSIS
    โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒ
    How does the rate of Antarctic ice loss today compare to 1979? On average, how many Olympic-sized swimming pools of ice are melting from Antarctica each second? In what two ways does a warming climate lead to sea level rise? What range of sea level rise is mentioned in this report? What will be the human impacts of sea level rise?

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.