Earring for different hairstyles

• Hello urstyle, this post is going to help you in the earrings department. What earrings go with what hairstyle best? Read on to find out.

alt text
    Chandelier or teardrop earrings go best with ponytails or braids. The elegant earring shape isn't hidden by too much hair. This style can be worn with a side hairdo as well because the earrings give contrast to your voluminous hairstyle.

alt text
    With your hair down you do not want anything that will catch on your locks. Or nothing too tiny that will not be seen. A chunky stud earring is perfect. Geometric shapes, cluster studs or large pearls are a wonderful statement. They aren't too overwhelming when hair is down unlike a huge pendant earring.

alt text
    Pixie cuts need something to break up the gap between end of hair and neckline. Dangling earrings frame the face. You can go as understated or bold as you like. Short or long is up to you. For classy events try a small geometric shape like a triangle in gold or silver.

alt text
    Buns are a sophisticated hairstyle. Therefore your earring choice should be too. Try a drop earring. Preferably something sparkly to be more glam. The length of these is up to you. It really depends on the event. Smart looks opt for shorter earrings. Evening/glam events try longer styles.

alt text
    Hoop earring are best worn when your hair is slicked back. Perhaps in a low ponytail or french braids. The thin frame of hoop earrings are often hidden when long hair hangs loose. Plus these earrings are more of a casual style. So your hair would look best matching that vibe.

alt text
    Medium length hair that is longer than ears goes well with drops. They accentuate the neck without being too bulky. Try tassels or straight dangly drops. Perfect pop of colour peeping bellow your hair ends to compliment your outfit or makeup.
    If you enjoy my blog posts:
    -keep updated by following me (get notified when I post)
    -Request some advice/tips.
    -Give my post a vote by clicking the heart bellow.
    #earrings #style #howtowear #jewellery #hairstyles

Cheap but Trendy
    392 1 1 Share

Comments (0)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.