My set would not save now did it want to publish but just gave me downloaded copy. Also noticed my sets are not opening up very quickly, nor can I see any items that I have clipped either, How much longer before all these problems settle because I am rather annoyed that the site is not usable at all??

• Art Expression

• Polyfam

@jewelsinthecrown Agree. Same to me. this is no good.

• Art Expression

I agree everything I try to do is unstable on here ,perhaps an update as to what has been done and what you all may still be having a problem with,as clearly by now I think we all agree there is a problem,if so please be honest with us we have been burned pretty badly when we lost POLYVORE and not knowing what's what tends to add doubt and distrust in all who love this site so much...Please just let us know what is going on...Thank -You all for what you are trying to accomplish or even what you can not accomplish at this time.

• I just came thru because I got annoyed the clipper's not working and that I'm not able to do sets. I can really relate to all three of you, I've been patiently waiting more than a week for everything so settle down and I was longing for this week to come because they said everything would be working "by the next week". I was happy today because I saw the little pop up thing that said they were upgrading their system was gone and that meant the clipper/add items button was working again but no 😞 it's not working and it says it's been "temporarily disabled".

• @weesey I’m being very patient about this, I believe they’re doing updates and preparing good things for us, however, I totally agree with you.

• I stopped publishing sets so much this past month, but because this site is very similar to how Polyvore worked, I am hanging around to see what might happen in the next few months. I do believe this company is having problems financially, so it might be a good idea to save back ups of our sets just in case. I think they have gone out of their way for us ex-polyvorians. I will continue with my support. Besides, I don't care for the other sites out there that are somewhat like this and Polyvore.

• @maisondeforgeron I also don’t care for the other sites, I have clung myself to URSTYLE in a strong way. This site is the one that comes closest to what Polyvore was like and this is cozy.

• Decor Amour

I see many new sets. It seems that some members can create, save drafts and publish with no problem while others can not. For almost a week I've been working on a few sets. I was prepared to do without the clipper for a few days. Creating has been difficult with all the spinning circles. Sometimes I am unable to open or save my drafts. I'm hesitant to publish anything until the site is stable. Urstyle is the only site I use since Polyvore shut down. These inconveniences will be worth it for site stability and improved features.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@debraelizabeth I agree with you Debra! I do think getting the site as good and convenient as PV was will take time, a lot of time. I am not using this site until that happens as my time and patience is limited. I joined Roomstyler and absolutely loving it. This I don't mind at all learning.

• Decor Amour

This post is deleted!

• My set will not publish either. I have saved a downloaded copy and tried again but it still will not publish. I also cannot save my set other than download a copy. I am alerting @vn1ta to these issues.

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

@romaboots I had the same issue of not being able to save my set on 11/5/18 and it gave me a downloaded copy. Left my laptop in sleep mode overnight and tried again recently to save the same set but I'm still unable to save it. The site needs to add flags to alert users of known problems. I didn't know not being able to save a set was an issue until after I had done all the work.

• Sorry to hear that & I agree that there should be some communication about known problems on the site but some members have reported that it's working fine so it may not be a site-wide problem. I did alert @vn1ta in my last post.

• Art Expression

@maisondeforgeron I GET WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM AND YES INDEED YOU ARE SO RIGHT THEY HAVE DONE ALOT TO MAKE ALL OF US EX POLYVORIANS COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY AGAIN...BUT A COMPANY CAN'T MAKE IT IF THEY ARE NOT BEING UP FRONT WITH IT'S FOLLOWER'S ,I JUST WISH THEY WOULD TELL US SOMETHING THEY ARE VERY QUIET ...I PRAY THIS ISN'T THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM AND IT FALLS APART.YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT SAVING YOUR SETS WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M STARTING ON TONIGHT.I SO HOPE THIS BAD FEELING IN MY GUT IS JUST ALL IN MY HEAD... KEEP THE FAITH♥

• @jewelsinthecrown
    Hi Ladies,

I have been experiencing many of the same issues mentioned in this discussion, but keeping in mind that urstyle did warn us on 10/31 that they would be testing new features for several days which could have an impact on the stability of the current features. That is why I have not worried.

I read this here:

https://urstyle.com/topic/1933007/maintenance-window-notification-for-oct-31

Also, a warning window pops up when I enter the site on my browser.

I too had lots of trouble saving my last two sets, it was super frustrating, but I kept at it only because I was bored at a conference I had to sit through for several hours. I have not been able to save sets since yesterday, but I'm optimistic about this site because they've just kept improving ever since the start. They have always been upfront and very interactive with the community, so I don't see any reason to worry. Let's stay hopeful; I'm sure things will be back to normal soon, and hopefully even better.

• Poetry In Motion (Art Group)

@debraelizabeth @passionfashion2 @MaisondeForgeron @jewelsinthecrown For the past seven days I have been unable to create, every time I try, I cannot save a set, so like Debra I am not prepared to try to publish. I log in everyday to see what has changed and have a read on the community board 🙂 I have tried other sites but I really do love the Community and social aspects of Urstyle, it stands alone in that area. So, I patiently wait for all to be good again. If there is a financial issue, I would be more than happy to pay a small subscription if it would help. Whilst all this goes on, I am spending my time on Fashmates also designed for ex Polyvorians. Cheers Ollie

• Hi Everyone: I've been experiencing the strangest phenomenon when attempting to publish sets. The "publish" function appears to interpret my request to publish the set as my wanting to save it and the window pops up to save a copy offline. I do that and then hours later the set publishes. Don't know what to make of this other than it's probably some glitch in the system. I'm copying @vn1ta on this post so she knows about this weird quirk. I'm hopeful that things will eventually get worked out as I know the team is diligently working on improving the site.

• URSTYLE Team

@ollie we are finalizing our work, sets saving should works as expected now 🙂

@romaboots if your set didn't published, please send your backup files to [email protected] 🙂

@admin Thank you, I shall try and let you know how I go Cheers Ollie

@admin Please see below
    0_1541583432713_421bae6c-3014-4678-a579-4805eefab12b-image.png
    Regards Ollie

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.