Clipper Not Loading Items

• Fashion Contests

I have tried several different ways to load up items using the clipper. However, nothing seems to appear. It has been about an hour since I first tried. I just tried again, and nothing. Is anyone having this problem? It seems to happen daily. Just venting! I wanted to do a few sets.

• I've been using my stuff and fooling around in drafts. I will go and try and let you know.

• Decor Amour

@Beverly I'm having the same problem. It was working fine earlier today but nothing I've clipped in the last couple of hours is showing up.

• Polyfam

I am having the same problem with the clipper. I tried it again just now and it is still not working.

• I'm having issues with the clipper tool today too... everything I've clipped from several sites haven't shown up, even though the "success" box has appeared on the webpage where I clipped from each time. I've cleared my cache, logged out & back into Urstyle, & still no new items appearing. Maybe it's compromised due to the admins making changes with their code & having to put some things on hold temporarily? Understandable, as we must realize they have to have some "down time" to do this, but they usually inform us when that is going to be the case. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, I have reported the issue to the admins and they have checked the Clipper. The queue formed, but it's clearing up now, so your items should start appearing soon (depending on the total number of uploads, it may last for a while). Thank you for your patience ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great day! โ™ฅ
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• You're right. It's not uploading them at the moment.

• @vn1ta It's fine. I know they eventually show up. I have a ton in my collections. In fact, I have too many and need to get around to cleaning some out of the collections. Even though there isn't a limit like there was in Polyvore, I try to keep it to 200 items. Otherwise, I forget what's there. Doing a great job staying up on everything!

• @vn1ta Thanks so much, Anita, as always ๐Ÿ™‚
    I just refreshed my items & they are now uploading from earlier today! Yay!!
    Blessings, Paulette

• ~โ˜บArt,art,artโ˜บ~

Dear, this has happened to me several times. Simply, I think that some items may appear, and some do not.

• My clipped items are not showing up either!

Ug! This keeps happening.

• Nothing is showing up for me either.

• @URSTYLE

The clipped items not loading is a huge recurring issue that seems to take a day to resolve each time it occurs.

I'm going to look for another, more reliable platform until this can be permanently fixed.

• I started clipping at 1 p.m. I hope I get all of the items tomorrow.

• Magazine Look

Dear friends, administrators are working on resolving Clipper issues. Some of the problems were caused by the new browser updates. Thank you very much for your patience! โ™ฅ

@The-Fantasist It would be wise to consider the fact that URSTYLE is a new, developing platform, completely free to use and dedicated to its users. Problems and bugs are being fixed, but they cannot always be resolved instantly. It is important to report the problem and then it will be taken care of as soon as possible.

I would advise checking out the following:

You should be able to find something that you like, as there are thousands of offered products. ๐Ÿ™‚ Also, you might find information from this topic useful: https://urstyle.com/topic/1553017/basic-info-about-urstyle.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
    Anita | URSTYLE Community manager

• Design Styles Defined

@vn1ta thank you for the updates, dear! It would be nice if the administrators could put a warning on the top of the site (similar to the cookie warning) when the clipper is not working. I just uploaded tons of unique items and I will probably have to upload them again later, because I didn't know it was not working. It is just a suggestion. I understand and appreciate all the hard work of URSTYLE team! Cheers!

• Fashion Contests

I left a comment yesterday regarding the clipper not loading items. I was only able to upload a very few taking into consideration that the amount of people uploading items is more than Urstyle can handle at one time. I understand and accept that. This morning the few uploaded items had arrived. However, this morning, I was going to upload the items that did not get uploaded yesterday. Again, it was not working. I will try to make a set with what I have. I hope eventually this will get resolved. I am so frustrated. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜†

• Magazine Look

Dear @jesuisunlapin , unfortunately, they do not always know when the Clipper is having issues. Some errors are still not predictable as the system is very young. As soon as they find out about Clipper problem, they work on fixing it. Sometimes, certain things do not work well only at certain places, so it would not be wise to set up an announcement when problems are localized... I hope that you understand me ๐Ÿ™‚

In any case, your items should be in the queue that is currently clearing up now. If your items do not show up in the next 24h, please message me.

It may be a good idea to bookmark the links of your uploads until the Clipper becomes more stable. I have created a special folder for uploads and I have shown how you can do the same in this video: https://goo.gl/zax227 - it's very easy, you just drag and drop links into the bookmark folder. I hope that will help you a little โ™ฅ

• Magazine Look

Dear @beverly , thank you for understanding ๐Ÿ™‚ Where did you try to upload the problematic items from? Did you open each item separately, or did the Clipper recognize items from an entire page? Did you try this: right-click on the image > "Open image in a new tab" and then Clipper upload?

Please note that some items may be protected by the site owners, so they do not allow sharing them on other websites. Also, please note that items smaller than 280x280 cannot be uploaded on Urstyle.

• Fashion Contests

Vnita ~ I always upload from the same locations without any problems whatsoever. I have never had too many problems with uploading except for the past few weeks. I was able to finish the items that I could not upload the past few days. I am thinking that maybe some upload way too many at one time. I only upload what I need for a set or two. Any collections that I have may have created could have more items. I wish that some would not upload too many at once. It is quite obvious that it is too much data at one time for the system at present. Maybe Urstyle should limit the number of uploads per person until the site can take the load. Thank you for your response. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.