Help with .png items

• The Story Corner

@johbri Yes, I'm afraid if they were taken from Polyvore to Pinterest they will not open in a new window, they will take you to the source... which ,of course, is now Ssense. It really only works for things that you have edited yourself and taken over here as png images. You are welcome to raid my collections.. I have loads of png items! They are here:
    https://urstyle.com/user/auntiehelen/collections
    💕

• Magazine Look

I'd like to add one more thing: If the checked background disappears when you open images in a new tab, it's a real png - if the checked background stays, then it's not a real png. 🙂

Examples:

1. Real png (my browser background is dark)

0_1537103082711_screenshot-pngimg.com-2018.09.15-18-12-46.png

1. Not real png

0_1537103106790_screenshot-icon2.kisspng.com-2018.09.15-18-13-08.png

• Fashion Contests

@maisondeforgeron

You have to use a site that will upload them for you. I use Vendio since I used them for years when I was selling antique jewelry. I just stayed with them at no charge. I do not leave my images in Vendio. After uploading to Urstyle, I delete them. However, there are sites that you can use to upload images from your computer to Urstyle. I have never used the cloud for uploading and downloading. Not sure if that will work that way. Let me know if I can be of any help. 💝💝

• Fashion Contests

@vn1ta

The png format belongs to Photoshop. The checkered background indicates that an image has been changed to the png format. Once the image is opened in a windows software program, the background turns black. The black background is windows default for png images. I see this happen all the time when I remove the background in Photoshop. When I view it in windows' software, it changes the color to black. However, it can go back to checkered once it is opened elsewhere. Thought you might like a little more info. Thank you for all you do. Have a safe and pleasant week. 💖💝

• Magazine Look

@beverly Thank you, dear 🙂 Yes I know that, no worries. 💝

• Magazine Look

@beverly P.S. I just wanted to explain that some images that have checked background on Google are not real pngs, as some of them have permanent checked background - when user opens them in a new tab, he/she can see if it's a real png or not (as I explained above) 🙂 Have a beautiful week! 💝

• Fashion Contests

Yes, I am aware of that. There are several png websites that show the checkered background as representing a png image. You have to download the image through them to your computer. Then when you open it in Photoshop, it takes on the transparent checkered background. All of those websites show the image background as being checkered.

• Polyfam

I have problem with .jpeg items that I imported with clipper from web sites like mytheresa, net a porter and matches... Now nothing from my items have transparent option.... HELP.

• Hi thank, do you speak french ?
    I am french design school director in Paris.
    I would like to know how can we downlow our ittem, our image, picture inside URSTYLE ? Thank you

• Magazine Look

@jaelys Hi dear 🙂 I do speak a bit of French, but not well enough, unfortunately.
    You can upload items / pictures from the web to URSTYLE by using the Clipper extension - you can get it here, just click your browser icon: https://urstyle.com/about_clipper .

Have a beautiful day!
    Anita

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.