GIRLS TRIP

• alt text

I was super out of it when I was plotting so here's an easier display of my plotting ideas!

Audition

¥ Aphrodite Plotting Points ¥

Flash of Aphrodite:
    She gets defensive when she’s in environments she doesn’t want to be. She is overly blunt and super rude. She’s a model and she knows she looks good. She likes to cover up her problems by being bitchy. She will never miss a chance to sadistically tease people with their weaknesses. She’s got major issues and trust me her therapists takes home calls just for her.

Her Personality:
    Aphrodite Lane is indeed the stuck up bitch the media portrays her as. She likes to pretend she has all her shit together. Though the press isn’t wrong she is a bad girl. She has never denied that. She does like to get in trouble. She also never denied that she’s stuck up and rude. It doesn’t even phase her anymore. She is extremely rude. Her ego is large, but for some reason, she can’t pretend around Hannah.

THE BRIDE

◦ Hannah Ringwald
    ( @lecoupdefoudre )

I see Hannah and Aphrodite not being close. They met once and that was when they were little. Ironically, it was at their Aunt Molly’s wedding. They don’t even remember the wedding much less anything more than the fact that they are cousins. I feel like Hannah would be uneasy having Aphrodite at her wedding and other events. Mostly because she’s basically a stranger, but those tabloid covers of her are definitely in her mind. I can see them tiptoeing around each other and slowly warming up to each other. Maybe even so much so that Hannah catches a glimpse of who Aphrodite really is.

THE PARTY GIRL

◦ Elizabeth Gurusky
    ( @agentdanascully )

Aphrodite is always down for a good party. She would love to “relive her party days” which aren’t so far behind her. She may even make it one of her objectives to corrupt her. Aphrodite is definitely a bad influence on Elizabeth.

THE CHILD

◦ Catherine “Cat” Lachey
    ( @spacelava )

The fact that Cat likes to call it safe would be amusing to Aphrodite. She would definitely take advantage of that. She’d definitely try to get Cat out of her comfort zone. Catherine would definitely feel a distaste toward Aphrodite and that’s just the way she likes it.

THE WILD CARD

◦ Cordelia “Coco” Jankowski
    ( @buffykdh )

Since Coco is the only other person who is a ‘model’. Aphrodite would gravitate towards what she’s used to. They would bond over it. When I say ‘bond’ I mean that very loosely. Aphrodite doesn’t do bonding.

THE CO-WORKER

◦ Barbara Armstrong
    ( @expiredsunshine )

I’m not really sure about a relationship between Aphrodite and Barbara. I know Aphrodite would take one look at Barbara and not see anything but a meek person. She definitely wouldn’t see her as anyone she should be worried about. Aphrodite would probably forget she’s there half the time. Barbara really shouldn’t take it personally. Aphrodite really is a bitch.

THE MATCHMAKER

◦ Meredith Langenberg
    ( @Laumk )

Aphrodite is such a bitch (it’s a good thing for drama and hella fun to write). She’d sniff out Meredith’s hate for being known as “Langenberg’s Daughter”. She wouldn’t give up any chances to constantly call her by her last name. Aphrodite would love to bring up just how much she loves Meredith’s mother’s work. Like the sadistic bitch she is she would probably bring up how she’s never even heard of Meredith herself.

THE GROOMS SIS

◦ Stephanie Zhao
    ( @at0mic-soul )

We are mapping the plotting relationship right now.

THE OLD FRIEND

◦ Emily Arbor
    ( @ingle )

Aphrodite would love the fact that Emily has the “devil on your shoulder” quality about her. She wouldn’t hate Emily but she wouldn’t love her either. I think Emily and Aphrodite would become close. Aphrodite would feel like she could talk about her problems with Emily and Emily would actually listen. Aphrodite doesn’t have anyone like that in her life. Of course this wouldn’t be a sudden friendship. It would be slow and steady, but it would happen.

• CAT LACHEY PLOTTING/INTRODUCTION
    alt text

Cat's Audition
    Cat's Important People
    Plotting set can be found here - you can also shoot me a pm/dm if it's easier for you.

I deleted the previous one, here's a new one with relationship ideas laid out and all. Usernames that are in bold means that I've already plotted the relationship with that person's character. If you have any ideas and/or better ideas please pm me I'm open to EVERYTHING.

Hannah Ringwald | @lecoupdefoudre
    Elizabeth Gurusky | @agentdanascully
    Cordelia -Coco- Jankowski | @buffykdh
    Remained to be really good friends even after college. Cat being the more extroverted one out of the two, dragged Coco to every party and forced her to come out of her shell a bit. Coco was one of the first people that found out about Jamie cheating on Cat.
    Barbara Armstrong | @expiredsunshine
    Someone Cat admires. She and Barbara will bond over mutual heartbreak, the fact that boys suck and drown their sadness in a LOT of alcohol.
    Stephanie Zhao | @at0mic-soul
    It's safe to say that Cat is intimidated by Stephanie. She's... strange? Not really. Extremely successful and driven, something she hasn't seen in a very, very long time. It's very likely that Stephanie considers her to be strange, as a matter of fact, Cat can't help but think that Stephanie doesn't quite like her.
    Emily Arbor | @ingle
    Aphrodite Lane | @filthysoul
    It's no lie that Cat finds Aphrodite annoying? Obnoxious? She really can't tell, mainly because in most situations she's the obnoxious one. All in all Aphrodite is a bit too much and despite all Cat still desperately tries to find the good in her (like she does in most people).
    Monica Barlow | @Followyourbliss
    During their college years the two were close, mainly because Cat struggled with her studies and Monica basically lived to prove to others just how good she is when it comes to studying and help her out whenever Cat needed it. Is their relationship a bit strained at the moment? You could say that, mainly because they are at the same level when it comes to education and occupation and although Cat doesn't seem to mind it, Monica seems to?
    Meredith Langenberg | @Laumk

i'm gonna add more let me think my brain is fried and i can't BREATHE

• oh god. i want to be part of this roleplay but my eng isnt good enough(((

• THE ARRIVAL | mandatory
    Yes! You've finally arrived (unless you're one of the unlucky bunch that have missed their flight or had their flight delayed). Not to worry, Hannah is still happy to see that at least most of you has made it. So, this calls for a celebration! Are you ready for a day full of drinking, uncontrollable giggling, retelling embarrassing stories that question your entire existence and most importantly meet people that you've heard a lot about, but never met before.

DAY ONE
    Who doesn't love day drinking!? Well, a lot of people, but when in St. Tropez, right? Get ready to spend an entire day in your bikini, drinking ridiculously named fruity cocktails and flirting with a bunch of college dudes who have had their eye on you since the day you've arrived.

• alt text

If we haven't plotted yet, please comment here

THE ARRIVAL | mandatory
    Yes! You've finally arrived (unless you're one of the unlucky bunch that have missed their flight or had their flight delayed). Not to worry, Hannah is still happy to see that at least most of you has made it. So, this calls for a celebration! Are you ready for a day full of drinking, uncontrollable giggling, retelling embarrassing stories that question your entire existence and most importantly meet people that you've heard a lot about, but never met before.

Cat is going to be stuck in the airport because why the fuck not.
    Comment for inclusion and what your character might be doing (she's going to get there by the end of the story)

• 0_1532375285241_f7a173c1-6ee4-4bab-83c7-bcb9a9ea191b_original.png

https://urstyle.com/styles/1772305

also comment on relationships for Monica?

• @spacelava Aphrodite is definitely going to be in a bad mood and will probably be the snarkiest you’ll ever see her. After all she was forced out of her schedule just to come to Hannah’s wedding. She’ll definitely find a spa and stay try to stay away from everyone!

• 𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔱𝔶

THE ARRIVAL | mandatory

I finally got inspired and wrote a little something for my girl Meredith

alt text

(You can find the set here)

Meredith just doesn't do flight delays, unless she can't find that stunning Gucci blouse which was right there in the second drawer on the left of her walk-in closet. Once she finds it (it was indeed in the second drawer on the left under a pile of blouses of other high fashion brands) she heads with no rush to the airport. She's ten minutes "late" but this basically equals early in Meredith's vocabulary. Ten minutes is nothing, ask the pilot of her private jet who has known (and worked for) the Langenbergs for ages.
    The Dubai International Airport is crowded with people, as usual. Something as close as pity takes over her: she sees them running frantically in search for their gate, trying not to miss their flight and queueing for the passport and ticket control...headache. Her pity turns to a killer headache. But she finally reaches the PRIVATE FLIGHTS gate and smiles: she can already feel the comfort of her leather seat while holding a fruity drink in her hand.
    She's coming to St Tropez all the way from Dubai. She needed that, those past weeks she's been working non stop because some relative of the prince has asked her — yes, her, Meredith Alexandra Langenberg — to furnish his new mansion because, apparently, "she can tell exactly what her clients want".
    She can't wait to relax on the beach and to see her dear friend Hannah (she still can't believe she's actually getting married!); she's really looking forward to it.

• The PACT a roleplay!

0_1532964923752_d6f86cf4-0084-454e-a7e3-8f2a415385c3_original.png

Event 1: story coming soon

• alt text

my story will be up soon, you can find the set here

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.