MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND-A Roleplay [OPEN]

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@filthysoul i love eden??? so much??

• @ayzrules you put so much work into both of them I love them sm!!!

• @followyourbliss I lovE her I can't wait to start

• @eureka I really love that she's half human and her background 10/10

• @filthysoul Thanks. I tend to go for the goody goody character so I wanted something a little different.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

alt text
    (Just some dryads uhhh totally not holding a joint. Nope. Marijuana is the devil's grass. Would never smoke. Never. Nuh-uh)

"SO WHAT IF I'M CRAZY? ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE"-A PLAYLIST FOR MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

I. A HIGH SCHOOL STORY

"Won't Keep Us Apart" from Phineas and Ferb
    (I know that you and I/We come from different places,/There's no telling why or who your heart embraces.../The sun and the stars and the moon and the planets won't keep us apart./A herd of wild wildebeests, a gaggle of flamin' geese won't keep us apart. (Won't keep us apart)/Duct-taped bungee-cords, fiberglass diving boards won't keep us apart/A device designed specifically to keep us apart won't keep us apart.)

"Mermaid" by Train
    (Can't swim so I took a boat/To an island so remote/Only Johnny Depp has ever been to it before/Stayed there 'til the air was clear/I was bored and out of tears/Then I saw you washed up on the shore/I offered you my coat/Thank goodness love can float/Crazy how that shipwreck meant my ship was comin' in/We talked 'til the sun went down/Love on the Puget Sound/My treasure map was on your skin/Beauty in the water/Angel on the beach/Ocean's daughter/I thought love was out of reach/'Til I got her/Had I known it could come true?/I would have wished in '92/For a mermaid just like you, whoa)

"You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift
    (But she wears short skirts/I wear T-shirts/She's cheer captain/And I'm on the bleachers/Dreaming about the day when you wake up/And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time/If you can see I'm the one who understands you/Been here all along so why can't you see/You belong with me)

"I Love It" by Icona Pop
    (I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone/I crashed my car into the bridge, I watched, I let it burn/I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs/I crashed my car into the bridge/I don't care, I love it, I don't care)

"Black Magic" by Little Mix
    (Full of honey/Just to make him sweet/Crystal balling/Just to help him see/What he's been missing/So come and get it/While you've still got time/Hey/Get your boy on his knees/And repeat after me, say/Take a sip of my secret potion/I'll make you fall in love/For a spell that can't be broken/One drop should be enough/Boy, you belong to me/I got the recipe/And it's called black magic)

"Frenemies" from Phineas and Ferb
    ('Cause we're frenemies/We like disliking one another/Yes, we're frenemies/He's like my least favorite brother/You and I, we're not enemies or friends/We're just frenemies to the end!)

"Teen Idle" by Marina and the Diamonds
    (I wanna drink until I ache/I wanna make a big mistake/I want blood, guts, and angel cake/I'm gonna puke it anyway.../Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been, a teen, teen idle/Wish I'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title/Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible/Feeling super, super, super suicidal/The wasted years, the wasted youth/The pretty lies, the ugly truth/And the day has come where I have died/Only to find, I've come alive)

"Tennis Court" by Lorde
    (Don't you think that it's boring how people talk/Making smart with their words again, well I'm bored/Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it/Never not chasing a million things I want/And I am only as young as the minute is full of it/Getting pumped up from the little bright things I bought/But I know they'll never own me (Yeah)/Baby be the class clown/I'll be the beauty queen in tears/It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)/We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear/Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah))

"Hunger" by Florence+The Machine
    (We all have a hunger (we all have a hunger)/And it's Friday night and it's kicking in/And I can't dress, they're gonna crucify me/Oh, but you and all your vibrant youth/How could anything bad ever happen to you?/You make a fool of death with your beauty, and for a moment/I thought that love was in the drugs/But the more I took, the more it took away/And I could never get enough/I thought that love was on the stage/You give yourself to strangers/You don't have to be afraid/And then it tries to find a home with people, oh, and I'm alone/Picking it apart and staring at your phone)

"White Teeth Teens" by Lorde
    (We wouldn't be seen dead here in the day yeah/I guess you're lucky that it's dark now/And if I like it then we'll stay/Impress the empress, take a shot now/We got the glow in our mouths/White teeth teens are out.../I'll let you in on something big/I am not a white teeth teen/I tried to join but never did/The way they are, the way they seem is something else, it's in the blood/Their molars blinking like the lights, in the underpass where we all sit/And do nothing and love it)

"Zombie" by Cranberries
    (Another head hangs lowly/Child is slowly taken/And the violence caused such silence/Who are we mistaking?/But, you see it's not me/It's not my family/In your head, in your head/They are fighting/With their tanks and their bombs/And their bombs and their guns/In your head in your head they are crying/In your head/In your head/Zombie, zombie, zombie, ei, ei/What's in your head?/In your head/Zombie, zombie, zombie )

"The Louvre" by Lorde
    (I am your sweetheart psychopathic crush/Drink up your movements, still I can't get enough/I overthink your p-punctuation use/Not my fault, just a thing that my mind do/A rush at the beginning/I get caught up, just for a minute/But lover, you're the one to blame, all that you're doing/Can you hear the violence?/Megaphone to my chest/Broadcast the boom boom boom boom/And make 'em all dance to it.../Our thing progresses, I call and you come through/Blow all my friendships to sit in hell with you/But we're the greatest, they'll hang us in the Louvre/Down the back, but who cares, still the Louvre)

"Mermaid" by Skott
    (I'll be your mermaid, caught on your rock/Coming for your aid, isn't it odd?/Isn't it silly, now that you know?/Someone this slippery, can't let you go/It's true, you know that I would jump too/You know that I would jump too/Ooh, into the blue)

"What the Water Gave Me" by Florence+The Machine
    (Time it took us/To where the water was/That's what the water gave me/And time goes quicker/Between the two of us/Oh, my love, don't forsake me/Take what the water gave me/Lay me down/Let the only sound/Be the overflow/Pockets full of stones)

"Hearts" by Jessie Ware
    (Put on a brave face/Act like an earthquake didn't come right in and tear it up/And everything we've built inside this beautiful and safe space/Here in this room where you should be/I'm losing sight of you/A stranger simply passing through again, again, again/Hearts aren't supposed to hurt like that/They're not supposed to break so fast/They say that time's a healer/How long is this burn supposed to last?)

II. UP TO NO GOOD

"Epic Monster Battle" by Phineas and Ferb
    (It's an epic monster battle/Sound the awesome monster horn/For an evil wizard and a dragonpus/And a uni-whale-scorpio-pega-squid-icorn
    ...girl/The crashing turns to quiet/And calm sweeps through the land/The battle's been decided/But who had the upper hand?/But look, a hero rises from the smoke/Our glory has been regained/A cheer goes up among our army.../But the other guy gets up again!/Now for truth the battle's over/And evil's reign is done/Our hero stands triumphant.../No, no, wait, I was wrong. He's up again!/ feel reasonably sure it's over this time/What do you guys think? Oh, wait, he's up again!)

"Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo
    (My creation, is it real?/It's my creation, I do not know/No hesitation, no heart of gold/Just flesh and blood, I do not know/From my heart and from my hand,/Why don't people understand/My intentions, ooh, weird/Weird science!)

"Superhero" by Johnny Hollow
    (Won't someone come save us from this story line of mass destruction?/Won't they stay when they see what we have done, just to be free?/Waiting, we're waiting/Waiting, we're waiting for a superhero/Waiting, we're waiting for a superhero intervention)

"Supervillain" by Schaffer the Darklord
    (I come from a long line of this kind of people/I represent a third generation of evil/It courses through my blood/This love of chaos and killin'/So much more than just a criminal/I'm a super villain)

"When You're Evil" by Aurelio Voltaire
    (And it's so easy when you're evil/This is the life, you see/The Devil tips his hat to me/I do it all because I'm evil/And I do it all for free/Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need)

"She-Wolf" by Shakira
    (A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me/Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy/Moon's awake now, with eyes wide open/My body is craving, so feed the hungry.../There's a she wolf in the closet/Open up and set her free (ahoo)/There's a she wolf in the closet/Let it out so it can breath)

"Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett and the Crypt Kickers
    (I was working in the lab late one night/When my eyes beheld an eerie sight/For my monster from his slab began to rise/And suddenly to my surprise/He did the mash/He did the monster mash/The monster mash/​It was a graveyard smash/He did the mash/It caught on in a flash/He did the mash/He did the monster mash)

"Thriller" by Michael Jackson
    (Ahahahahahahahaha/It's close to midnight/Something evil's lurking from the dark/Under the moonlight/You see a sight that almost stops your heart/You try to scream/But terror takes the sound before you make it/You start to freeze/As horror looks you right between your eyes/You're paralyzed/'Cause this is thriller/Thriller night/And no one's gonna save you/From the beast about to strike)

"The Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley
    (Well, I saw the thing comin' out of the sky/It had the one long horn, one big eye/I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"/It looks like a purple eater to me/It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater/(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)/A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater/Sure looks strange to me (one eye?))

"Homemade Dynamite" by Lorde
    (A couple rebel top gun pilots/Flying with nowhere to be/Don't know you super well/But I think that you might be the same as me
    Behave abnormally.../Might get your friend to drive, but he can hardly see/We'll end up painted on the road/Red and chrome/All the broken glass sparkling/I guess we're partying.../Our rules, our dreams, we're blind/Blowing shit up with homemade d-d-d-dynamite/Our friends, our drinks, we get inspired/Blowing shit up with homemade d-d-d-dynamite/Blowing shit up with homemade d-d-d-dynamite/Now you know it's really gonna blow)

"Evil for Extra Credit" from Phineas and Ferb
    (If you're looking for trouble/Well I think you've found it/I park wherever I want/I dare you to impound it/If I'm losing a video game/I just reset it/'Cause I'm evil...(He's evil!)/I'm evil for extra credit, yeah)

"Mad Hatter" by Melanie Martinez
    (I'm nuts, baby I'm mad/The craziest friend that you've ever had/You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone/Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong/Over the bend, entirely bonkers/You like me best, when I'm off my rocker/Tell you a secret I'm not alarmed/So what if I'm crazy?/All the best people are)

III. NOTHING MORE THAN HUMAN

"Sweet Dreams" by Eurythmics (for Heroes)/Emily Browning (for Villains)
    (Sweet dreams are made of this/Who am I to disagree?/I travel the world/And the seven seas/Everybody's looking for something)

"Only If For a Night" by Florence+The Machine
    (And I had a dream/About my old school/And she was there all pink and gold and glittering/I threw my arms around her legs/Came to weeping (came to weeping)/Came to weeping (came to weeping)/And I heard your voice/As clear as day/And you told me I should concentrate/It was all so strange/And so surreal/That a ghost should be so practical/Only if for a night/And the only solution was to stand and fight/And my body was bruised and I was set alight/But you came over me like some holy rite/And although I was burning, you're the only light/Only if for a night)

"Skulls" by Bastille
    (When all of our friends are dead and just a memory/And we're side by side it's always been just you and me/For all to see/When our lives are over and all that remains/Are our skulls and bones let's take it to the grave/And hold me in your arms, hold me in your arms/I'll be buried here with you/And I'll hold in these hands all that remains/I don't want to rest in peace/I'd rather be the ghost that annoys you/I hope you can make me laugh/Six feet down when we're bored of each other)

"Just Like Fire" by Pink
    (Just like fire, burning out the way/If I can light the world up for just one day/Watch this madness, colorful charade/No one can be just like me anyway)

"Immortals" by Fall Out Boy
    (They say we are what we are/But we don't have to be,/I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way,/I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame,/I'll be the guard dog of all your favorite dreams,/I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
    (Ooh)/I try to picture me without you but I can't/'Cause we could be immortals, immortals/Just not for long, for long,/And live with me forever now,/You pull the blackout curtains down,/Just not for long, for long)

"Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds
    (Won't you come see about me?/I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby/Tell me your troubles and doubts/Giving me everything inside and out and/Love's strange so real in the dark/Think of the tender things that we were working on/Slow change may pull us apart/When the light gets into your heart, baby/Don't you, forget about me.../As you walk on by/Will you call my name?)

"Human" by Sevdaliza
    (I am flesh, bones/I am skin, soul/I am human/Nothing more than human/I am sweat, flaws/I am veins, scars/I am human/Nothing more than human)

• NANOWRIMO 📝

0_1528164212687_988b4e98-41ce-4473-8bc5-d00074e5dd76-image.png

"GOD SAVE THE PROM QUEEN"-JENNY'S PLAYLIST

I. CUT FROM MARBLE

"Donatella" by Lady Gaga
    (I am so fab/Check out/I'm blonde/I'm skinny/I'm rich/And I'm a little bit of a bitch)

"Yellow Flicker Beat" by Lorde
    (I’m a princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm/And the scars that mark my body, they’re silver and gold)

"Scars to Your Beautiful" by Alessia Cara (Beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything/What's a little bit of hunger/I can go a little while longer/She fades away)

"Castle" by Halsey
    (I'm headed straight for the castle/They wanna make me their queen/And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean/I'm headed straight for the castle/They've got the kingdom locked up/And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut)

"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Lorde
    (There's a room where the light won't find you/Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down/When they do, I'll be right behind you/So glad we've almost made it/So sad we had to fade it/Everybody wants to rule the world)

"Let's Kill Tonight" by Panic! At The Disco
    (Let's kill tonight, kill tonight/Show them all you're not the ordinary type/May your feet serve you well/And the rest be sent to hell/Where they always have belonged/Cold hearts brew colder songs)

"Hunger" by Florence+The Machine
    (At seventeen, I started to starve myself/I thought that love was a kind of emptiness/And at least I understood then the hunger I felt/And I didn't have to call it loneliness)

II. THE BEAUTY QUEEN IN TEARS

"Weird Science" by Oingo Boingo
    (My creation, is it real?/It's my creation—I do not know/No hesitation—no heart of gold/Just flesh and blood—I do not know)

"Tennis Court" by Lorde
    (Don't you think that it's boring how people talk/Making smart with their words again, well I'm bored/Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it/Never not chasing a million things I want/And I am only as young as the minute is full of it/Getting pumped up from the little bright things I bought/But I know they'll never own me (Yeah)/Baby be the class clown/I'll be the beauty queen in tears/It's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)/We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear/Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah))

"Gasoline" by Halsey
    (Are you insane like me/Been in pain like me/Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me/Just to pour that motherf/ker down the drain like me)

"Human" by Sevdaliza
    (I am flesh, bones/I am skin, soul/I am human/Nothing more than human/I am sweat, flaws/I am veins, scars/I am human/Nothing more than human)

"Prom Queen" by Molly Kate Kestner
    (And she lives her dreams through the magazines/And her daddy's gone and she needs someone/And she's got the looks and the boys on hooks/But she'll trade it all for a heart that's whole.../God save the prom queen/Teenage daydream/Just another dressed up heartbreak/God save the prom queen/Only eighteen/Turned her tears to diamonds in her crown/Diamonds in her crown)

• alt text

Gwen Carter

Title/Role: The Fighter
    Name: Gwen Carter, Homosexual, Pronouns she/her
    Aliases: Suave
    Age+Grade: Senior (17)
    Hero or Villain? Villain
    Species: Witch
    Faceclaim: Cindy Kimberly
    Appearance: colorful..at least as colorful as a witch can get, her outfits are always amazing she would never be caught dead with any uncoordinated colors, she owns many platform shoes..she could easily fight in them
    Likes: pranks, likes color..definitely way more than her witchy peers but hey it’s her thing, loves fashion..pretty much the only thing keeping her bank account empty, has a knack for figuring out things..the villain academy’s very own nancy drew, mysteries duh, reading but sh don’t tell her classmates that it’s not ‘cool’ but I mean who are they to define cool when they dress like a garbage can
    Dislikes: people who can’t dress, neon fashion choices... not everything outrageous is a fashion statement, long classes, school security they really take the fun out of everything, detention..she doesn’t even deserve to be there that girl hit her first, rules they are always meant to be broken
    Personality: She weirdly preppy for a witch which makes her and Eden perfect matches. She’s the one who sneaks them out to parties with the underground baddies. She wouldn’t be caught dead in orchestra but she does have a passion for singing. You can catch her singing the national anthem at all school events. She’s more the music type than athletic. She does however love to watch the cheerleaders and dance team run around. She might have a secret crush on one of the so-called cheerleaders.
    Biography: Gwen grew up with her twin brother _______ (uh idk I gotta see if anyone wants to plot as her twin first ). They grew up in the suburbs. Mostly causing trouble as they grew up. They both got kicked out of their last high school for causing a very dangerous food fight..yes that’s right a food fight. Even they think it’s ridiculous. It’s not like they did anything major..just a few punches and a lot of food. Their parents thought VA would be a perfect school for them to hone their powers. It’s not laced with all those pesky half evil teachers. Those can be a pain. She was lucky enough to scout Eden sneaking out and joined her. That’s how they became friends, making trouble. You know what they say...the best of friends get into the best of trouble.
    Rumors/Romantic Interests: Rumor has it that she might be involved in an underground fight club she may or may not be the top female fighter ‘Suave’
    Extracurriculars: LGBTQ+ Alliance, choir, fighting..at an illegal underground club say whaaaat

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@filthysoul hahahah eden is so fun i love it

• I love all these characters. I cant wait for it to start 🙂

• Here's mine! 😄
    I apologize for some errors in advance since I'm still getting used to this format xp
    Link to my set: https://urstyle.com/styles/1642004
    julia)

JULIA EINAL - the charmer
    Aliases: Jules
    Age & Grade: Sixteen, junior

Hero or Villain: Hero
    Species: Mermaid
    Faceclaim: Katherine McNamara (as a redhead)

Appearance: Julia is a short (5ft 4) redhead with fair skin and a slim figure. Her mermaid tail is bright blue with shades of green. Julia's hair ends mid-back and she has green eyes.

Can regularly be found with wet clothes and bare feet (slippers if she wears shoes). Lovers of dresses in pastel and nudes. Regardless of all this she usually has a sly smirk on her face like she knows something that you don't and an over-all 'bad b.tch' vibe to her.

Likes: The sea, being the vice-captain to the swimming team (she loves being a part of a team of people that has each other's backs), salmon, spring, her vibrant tale, soft breezes, nudes/pastels, the full moon, gossip & mysteries, sundown, getting what she wants, her dorm, her future prospects (ya girl has good grades), instagram and social media in general, babies, choir, her singing voice (and the rumor that her voice can seduce anyone -> never truly said that rumor was true ;), parties/going out
    Dislikes: The loss of her sister and the lack of explanation for her death, the fact that she has to be in the water every 24hrs (she loves the sea but kinda being forced to go back can get annoying), the grimm clothes most students wear, most people from artclub (she things that their heads are way up in the clouds), her reputation as an easy girl (when it comes to most of the older guys even though it's a lie), tight fitted clothes, winter, her parents being so indifferent about Silvana's (her sisters) death, when she can't unlock her phone because she just came out of the sea, people that believe she eats people like in the siren tales (loves to toy with people though and say that she'll lure them to their death), ''you're a hero so you have to be nice'', not knowing what happened to her sister (although she isn't really sure if she wants to know)

Personality: Julia is cheeky and mischievous (hence her signature sly smirk) and playful; she kind of has that over-all 'bad b.tch' vibe to her. In any case, she’s hot. And she knows it. Easily seduces people to get what she wants whether it be secrets, invitations to the best parties of the school or the leading role during choir. No one truly knows what goes around in that pretty little head of her but since her sister, Silvana, died she hasn't really been herself. Instead of focusing on silly little things she's trying to figure out what happened to her sister and is even considering letting someone raise her from the death

Biography: Julia is the second child of Marcus and Claire Einal. Silvana is her elder sister and Casey is her younger sister. Both of her parents are mermaids and therefor she knew to embrace her tail from a young age. Julia wasn't really close to either of her sisters. Silvana wouldn't hurt a fly and Casey usually kept to herself wishing she was a werewolf.

When Julia started Hero High everyone immediately noticed that she was nothing like Silvana at all. Julia joined the swim team and showed school spirit like no other, people wanted to get to know the mischievous sister. Julia loved the attention but hated the rumors (some were just plain nasty and untrue). She got the reputation of having men fall at her feet, and taking advantage of that. Yes julia loved the idea of guys being interested in her but the feeling usually wasn't mutual. She had a fling here and there but all of that stopped when Silvana died of suffocation. Julia was shocked to say the least and her parents acted like they barely cared. Julia things that it was a suicide but she can't know for sure and she can't raise people from the dead...

She wonders if it's possible to ask Cassius Valentine to Raise Silvana from the dead, the way he Raised Jenny (have to plot how she knows about this!). She isn't sure if she wants to know the answer and make her sister a zombie but not knowing can't be worse, right?

Rumors/Romantic Interests: One of the most populair rumors out there is that she regularly sleeps around.
    Extracurriculars:

• Swim team (co-captain)
    • Choir (member)
    • Art club (member)
      Favorite and Least Favorite Class: Her favorite class is practical skills (siren song) and her least favorite is Bathymetry
      Class Schedule:
    • Bioorganic Chemistry
    • Advanced Hydrology (environmental science)
    • Bathymetry and Oceanography (environmental science)
    • Marine Biology (biology)
    • Choir
    • Drawing and Painting (art)
    • Practical skills for mermaids (Water-manipulation & siren song)
    • Psychical education

SNIPPIT

• The star swimmer with a dangerous singing voice
    • Julia is the vice-captain of the Hero High swim team. Julia is cheeky and mischievous and playful; she kind of has that wicked, roguish “bad girl/b.itch” vibe to her. In any case, she’s hot. And she knows it. Julia sings in the Hero High choir, and there are rumors that her voice can seduce anyone, although Julia certainly isn’t confirming anything (where’s the fun in that? The mystery, the suspense?). Even though she comes off as a bit of a player, Julia has started to withdraw into herself. Her older sister, Silvana, suffocated to death; Julia thinks it was a suicide, though she can’t say why. She wonders if it's possible to ask Cassius Valentine to Raise Silvana from the dead, the way he Raised Jenny (her family has neither the money nor connections to get an official government necromancer to do the Raising, and it’s not like they have many family friends who are necromancers, anyway), although she’s not sure if she wants to know.

• @bloodystilinski love it !

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@bloodystilinski YESSSSS she's great AF

• NANOWRIMO 📝

Jenny+Cass Audition: https://urstyle.com/topic/1575908/my-undead-girlfriend-a-roleplay-open/16?page=1

PLOTTING: JENNY

• yall know im open for whatever but i'll just list out some specific ideas here???
    • Maybe people who had beef with her before she died? Like ngl jenny's fuckin mean lol so i'm sure there are people who would have at least mildly disliked her when she was alive
    • I'm always down for wild rumors about how she's back again, lol
    • And for speculations about whether or not she and cass are dating #drama
    • She's probably been really bitchy/snarky/dismissive of several characters in the past, so we could potentially plot how they reacted/what they think now that she's a zombie????
    • Basically she was the stereotypical Regina George cheerleading captain prom queen-type trope before she died (rich, mean AF, etc) but she's super distant and doesn't say much rn
    • @filthysoul I'd imagine Jenny potentially had some sort of beef with Eden in the past (which she has probs forgotten all about of on account of dying), so maybe we could plot something for those two?

PLOTTING: CASS

• Cass is basically the nerdy loser kid stereotype
    • he's totally lame; loves video games and robotics and shit like that
    • Has great grades because he can absorb factual information through skin-to-skin contact
    • has never been to a bangin' party in his life. #rip
    • highkey want to make this a stereotypical HS story where he realizes that Jenny ain't shit and falls for someone else (guy or girl doesn't matter; ya boi is either pan or bi)
    • @bloodystilinski I'd totally be down to plot how Julia knew that Cass Raised Jenny!
    • also it'd be totally hilarious if he finds the nightclub + fight club by accident and one of y'alls characters is there to witness the pure confusion on his face LOL

sorry this is rather sparse ATM, I need sleep 😞

@Followyourbliss @bloodystilinski @filthysoul @eureka

• @ayzrules yess I would love to plot a messy past between them

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@filthysoul yesssss we should!!! like in the past maybe the "popular faerie crowd" would sort of make really mean comments to her face/behind her back (mostly wilhelmina tbh jenny probs just ignored her most of the time) ?? and eden was sorta just like exasperated eyeroll the entire time

also i might make wilhelmina into an npc so if we want to plot ongoing rivalries/beef in between those two???

• NANOWRIMO 📝

NPC INFORMATION SHEET

Name:
    Age+Grade:
    Hero or Villain?:
    Species:

Personality:

Short Bio:

Any pre-existing relationships with characters?

@filthysoul @bloodystilinski @Followyourbliss @eureka

Feel free to use any pre-made that hasn't been taken yet, or make your own OC! I know that I'm probably going to make Wilhelmina Wistmore (The Queen Bee V2), but everything else is free to use 🙂

• @ayzrules YES! maybe Eden would do small pranks on them with Gwen to "get them back"

• Eden and Gwen plotting:

• I would like to plot maybe the development of a small friendship between Eden and Demi. Maybe something like Eden exchanges some absinthe for a little greenery..if you know what I mean. Gwen is just there for the greens. @followyourbliss
    • Jenny! Eden hates Jenny and doesn’t know she can’t remember?? Maybe add some fights and drama surrounding their past. Gwen doesn’t really know much about Jenny she just hates her because she was a bitch to Eden and maybe she slowly develops a soft spot realizing she’s going through the works and isn’t as bad as she thought. @ayzrules
    • I really want Kenna and Eden to be friends. They could have met in the LGBTIA+ Alliance group. Maybe Eden showed Kenna the fun of the school and introduced her to Gwen and maybe she can be the third in their friendship. Also maybe they can take her to the fight club and she likes watching Gwen fight so she asks her to teach her and they all become besties? Maybe if that’s cool with you? @eureka
    • Okay for Julia I don’t really have any ideas for Eden but if you do I’m all ears! For Gwen though maybe they are in the same section in choir and hang out in class and when they have shows and rehearsal. @bloodystilinski

• @filthysoul I love those 🙂

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.