MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND-A Roleplay [OPEN]

• @eureka Yea both sound great to me 🙂

• This post is deleted!
  • MY UNDEAD GIRLFRIEND

@ayzrules Maybe we can have Lyall get suspicious at the Homecoming dance and confront him during Halloween?

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@eureka sounds like a plan!

• I finally got my npcs up. I made Eden an npc bc 2 characters are way too much for me haha all plots still stand unless I have come to any of you with a different one!

Name: Eden Rose
    Age+Grade: 17, senior
    Hero or Villain?: Hero
    Species: Faerie
    Personality: Eden can never be serious. She’s always cracking jokes and pulling pranks, mostly on the popular stuck up heros. Though she is also a hero she tends to hang more with the populars of Villain Academy. She’s feisty and has a vicious tongue. Getting in her way is a huge mistake. If you do it’s a mistake you will never make again. Though she is super tough and sassy on the outside, she is actually very sensitive and soft. She has a tough skin that only her closest friends and family can penetrate.
    Short Bio:Co-Captain of the cheer squad and self proclaimed badass, best friends with Gwen, trouble maker for the faeries. She actually can’t stand most of the faeries. Though she does however have a spot on the cheerleading team. Whether the other faeries like to admit it or not she’s an amazing athlete. Eden does actually get along with her fellow faeries though she is a bit.. shall we say off. She loves dark things and loves hanging out with her Villian Academy friends. Her best friend is in fact a witch. Eden’s parents love to joke that she was born as the wrong species and Eden couldn’t agree more. Her differences don’t stop her from being loved by the rest of the school though. She’s actually very popular among both schools. She’s super sassy and loves to play pranks on many of her friends. Some say Eden likes to sneak around with the witches and vampires.
    Any pre-existing relationships with characters? Gwen’s best friend.

Name: Artemis Carter
    Age+Grade: 17, Senior
    Hero or Villain?: Villain
    Species: Wizard
    Personality: He’s super gloomy. Never really talks to anyone but Gwen, Eden, and a select few. He always seems to cause trouble along side his sister.
    Short Bio: Basically the same as Gwen’s. They are super close and also stick by each other’s side through anything.
    Any pre-existing relationships with characters? Gwen’s twin brother

• NANOWRIMO 📝

sorry for being so MIA-real life is kicking my butt. I'll try to get story+example social media stuff up sometime this weekend!

@eureka @filthysoul @Followyourbliss @bloodystilinski

• @ayzrules Same for me.. Have a draft of the story though so you guys will see it pop up this weekend too 🙂

• Same here my story will be up soon 🙂

• @eureka Both sound good and to expand on the plotting between Julia and Lyall; I think that they would get along. As Lyall is pretty chill Julia wouldn't mind being around him. Julia can be loud though so he may be annoyed by her if they spent more time together xD

sorry that this is so late btw, trying to organize everything and then I saw this xpp

• NANOWRIMO 📝

just in case anyone missed it, we now have a group! https://urstyle.com/groups/my-undead-girlfriend-a-roleplay-open

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.