Beetroot and Carrot Smoothie

• Art Expression

I am not very careful with myself at the moment (due to problems of mental health, economic scarcity and others,) but a friend of mine usually does this:
    Beet and Carrot Smoothie
    Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, provide the natural balance of the blood. It helps to achieve good cholesterol levels.
    Do you want to lose weight? This smoothie helps in this goal as it provides a high satiety level, so there is no need to eat in large quantities afterwards. It is detox, eliminates toxins and cleansing the body.
    How to make:
    Two pre-cooked beets.
    An apple .
    Two carrots.
    Juice of half a lemon or half orange.
    Half a glass of water.
    Cut everything into tiny small pieces (to grind better) and place in the blender. Mix it. Drink right after making it, so you can get all the nutrients and nice taste of the smoothie.
    alt text

• Thanks for sharing ! Looks delicious and a real mood booster

• Here in Poland we have summer this spring, 25 C in shade! 😉
    Thanks for that recipe, this smoothie is such energizing and refreshing i think. I have to try it! 🙂

• MS. CASUAL

@wintermoon said in Beetroot and Carrot Smoothie:

I am not very careful with myself at the moment (due to problems of mental health, economic scarcity and others,) but a friend of mine usually does this:
    Beet and Carrot Smoothie
    Rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, provide the natural balance of the blood. It helps to achieve good cholesterol levels.
    Do you want to lose weight? This smoothie helps in this goal as it provides a high satiety level, so there is no need to eat in large quantities afterwards. It is detox, eliminates toxins and cleansing the body.
    How to make:
    Two pre-cooked beets.
    An apple .
    Two carrots.
    Juice of half a lemon or half orange.
    Half a glass of water.
    Cut everything into tiny small pieces (to grind better) and place in the blender. Mix it. Drink right after making it, so you can get all the nutrients and nice taste of the smoothie.
    alt text

It's very important to be healthy!

• Art Expression

@arquisilvia It is. I am not very healthy unfortunatelly, but i share this recipe so it can help other to add to an healthy diet.

• MS. CASUAL

@wintermoon deseo que mejores y muchas gracias por la receta.

• Art Expression

@arquisilvia gracias

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.