PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• Magazine Look

Hi I hope these suggestions are helpful. I've created a list:

1. Please can drafts be displayed when we look into them instead of listed as it makes it really hard to go back to old work! x

2. Also please can we have more than one per tab open at a time (e.g: fashion) and not have to scroll through them? Instead can they be stacked as it's too hard to scroll through back and forth.

3. When creating work can be able to create a new set without having to refresh the page? Could there be a "create a new set" button? x

4. Please could our display photos be bigger? But still in the lovely circle format.

5. Please can the banner run across the whole desktop page and be slightly bigger so we can use better quality resolution photos.

6. I think the landing page needs a banner for the site. Like "Join the fashion community"

7. I think that sets should display bigger than they currently are?

8. Please can we create collections in a tool like create? Where we drag the items into place? I think that this will make creating collections a lot easier.

I really hope these suggestions help! Just a few things i've noticed whilst using the site! I really love it and love how crisp and fresh it is! Also love some of the features! x

• Art Expression

@admin
    please create something that allows us which groups to post our sets to i create both fashion and art sets. im sure the fashion people dont want my art sets submitted to there fashion pages.

• Art Expression

@blossomca i mean to say "choose wich groups to post our sets to

• Outfits for others

This post is deleted!
  • Outfits for others

@blossomca I agree with what your saying it dumb for people who like fashion to see art sets and stuff I makes perfect since to me what your saying

• @admin It would be great to have the ability to like items directly in the create tab. For example, when scrolling through items for a set I might come across something I want to “like” for later use, but that isn’t right for the set. Being able to like it would be great, maybe by holding down its picture? (On mobile, i don’t know about desktop)

It would also be cool to be able to add items directly to collections in a similar way from the create tab, like if I saw a shirt that really made sense for one of my collections, I could just add it right away. (I can’t remember if collections can even have individual items right now, but generally that’s what I used collections for in polyvore, as sort of “wardrobes”, not groups of sets.

1. FIX SHIFTING ITEMS
      Every time that I, or anybody, makes a set, the items always shift and it's incredibly annoying. This has been going on for a very long time... it's getting ridiculous.

2. SEARCH FEATURE IN EDITOR FOR COLLECTIONS
      Currently, it's difficult and uncomfortable to sift through my & liked collections. There should be an option to search by name.

3. SEPARATE EDITOR TOOL FOR COLLECTION CREATION
      It's uncomfortable to have have to sift through items in different tabs just to add them to a collection. We should be able to select items from our/liked inventory, drag and rearrange items.

4. BLURRY SETS
      When we publish sets, the quality becomes awful.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@eternal

@ayzrules said in items shifting:

Actual pic of me, who has not used the undo button in 2.5 years because of the shifting:

0_1599452335620_37353b05-bc46-4d9e-95f4-34d046967e93-image.png

• @admin
    @eternal said in PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS:

1. FIX SHIFTING ITEMS
      Every time that I, or anybody, makes a set, the items always shift and it's incredibly annoying. This has been going on for a very long time... it's getting ridiculous.

2. SEARCH FEATURE IN EDITOR FOR COLLECTIONS
      Currently, it's difficult and uncomfortable to sift through my & liked collections. There should be an option to search by name.

3. SEPARATE EDITOR TOOL FOR COLLECTION CREATION
      It's uncomfortable to have have to sift through items in different tabs just to add them to a collection. We should be able to select items from our/liked inventory, drag and rearrange items.

4. BLURRY SETS
      When we publish sets, the quality becomes awful.

• Royal Community

@admin

The only thing I'm REALLY missing at this point is a beter collection system. It would be nice to be able to organize the items in a collection by dragging them around instead of having to add each seperate item in the right order.

And maybe an alignment function in the set creator. That would be pretty nice too.

• Easier way to delete sets please!
    We can click on item organizer & click on items we want gone from our collection. I wish we had something similar for our 'sets' because I'm trying to clean out some of mine I don't want on my page anymore but it takes forever scrolling through over 1,000 sets, deleting one by one.

• When we publish a set and we choose which collection we want it to go in, is there a way we can get the set to disappear into the collection instead of having all of them in a single spot of the home page & we have to keep scrolling through them to find on we want to get rid of etc?
    Thank you!

• @admin Hi. Please give us the option to make our accounts/pages private. I and several users have been harassed by people on this site. It would solve a lot of privacy issues.

• @altered-dreams I really miss the Template-Function!

• Polyvore Forever

Can there be a way to exclude/include sets from groups we have joined when we publish the set? Some of my sets end up in groups where they don't fit and overall I have seen sets where they don't belong clog up more themed groups so it's hard to find what you were looking for in the group.

• Please, do something so that we can arrange the sets within the collections, change the order of the sets after it's already in the collection.

• @matilda-stuart Exactly what I asked for! That's the only thing it's not good for me here!

• Twisted Gypsies

@ellie-vieira AMEN AMEN AMEN!

• I’ve emailed urstyle regarding this but i think i can mention it here as well...we need a function that can lock items when making a set! I remember that we had it on polyvore and it was great. It drives me insane when i make a set and when i want to move an object, another object moves instead. Yes i know you can press the backward button, but then you have to put all the items in order which takes a loooong time, especially when working with shadows 😞

• Twisted Gypsies

@gadot Are you working in the app? I don't have this issue with the desktop version, which you can use from a tablet... Also, most smartphones have a DESKTOP SITE feature at the top of a website screen where the three horizontal lines are. Give it a try!

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.