PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

• NANOWRIMO 📝

••• A lot of "advanced" coding has been members figuring it out for themselves. This isn't necessarily problematic, but I think it would be helpful to have a resource for people to know what this site supports. Then I think it is more inclusive than some of us just getting lucky or spending time researching?

agreed.

something like this or this but for urstyle would be absolutely wonderful. people have been posting stuff about coding & tutorials for a while now, but ofc none of us will reach as many people as the URSTYLE team

••• Putting a = below a line of text is supposed to enlarge it. However, if it is colored, then it actually glitches and becomes smaller than regular text.

^ this.

Also, this alternate way of creating headings doesn't work either, if you want it colored:

# %(red)[Hello world]

Hello world

vs.

## %(red)[Hello world]

Hello world

arrow keys = move an item one pixel

this already works, but I'm not sure how many people are aware of it. regardless, it'd be great if URSTYLE implemented & published something about keyboard shortcuts in the editor

One other thing:

• Is it intentional that trying to wrap the code in backticks for set cards/product cards/grouping set & product cards inline doesn't work?

raw code

i am trying to

wrap this in backticks to display the raw code

Thank you ❤

• @ayzrules said in PLACE FOR SUGGESTIONS:

arrow keys = move an item one pixel

this already works, but I'm not sure how many people are aware of it. regardless, it'd be great if URSTYLE implemented & published something about keyboard shortcuts in the editor

Yeah, so this is just a me problem most likely🤪 I specifically said one pixel because right now it can be a kind of random guess of moving 1-3 pixels and you’re just kinda screwed. I’d love the consistency of just one🤷🏼♀

• I wish there was an easier way to add items to a collection than the item organizer or on the item it's self. I like to go through all my items and likes close up and add to collections from there.

• NANOWRIMO 📝

Just out of curiosity - will we ever be able to create templates for sets on URSTYLE, just as we could on Polyvore? I've found a potential workaround to not having this capability on URSTYLE, but it would be AMAZING if this function was included within the URSTYLE editor!

Thank you so much! We are all so grateful for all the awesome new changes & the hard work that y'all put into this site ❤

• It would be so helpful to see an array of all my set drafts at once (similar to the profile page's current display of published sets), accessible from the opening of Create. Maybe you could make it a sub-choice after Open Draft? Thanks for considering my request.

• Magazine Look

Please make sure to add the "Join group" button on the contest page (example given on the picture below).

0_1571281859322_U11.png

For now, Urstyle users can only see the inscription "You need to be a member of the group to join this contest" and for some of them it is a little difficult to navigate to the group in order to join it (not everyone is familiar with the fact that group title is the link, since it looks like regular text).

Thank you in advance ♥

• Top Sets

Hello!
    When creating it is very difficult to get to the liked collections.
    Categories like Beauty, Art, Home can be listed right after the Fashion, down below, same as Polivore was set up. Also Beauty is located under the Fashion already. Just add Categories over there. Same as there are categories in the Fashion section.
    Please please make LIKED COLLECTIONS more accessible.
    Introducing categories and sub categories will save tons of space.
    Thank you!!!

• NANOWRIMO 📝

Hi,

Just wondering, will we ever have the ability to indent entire paragraphs? Like so (coded with BBC Code):

1_1572139776431_1.PNG

0_1572139776429_2.PNG

I'm not sure what the HTML code would be (when I view the source for the above webpage, the HTML shows <div class="bb-indent">), and I know that URSTYLE forums rely on Markdown, so I understand if this would not be possible. But if it is possible, it would be amazing! ❤

• Art Expression

@admin Just a suggestion I would like to bring up. I thank you so much for all the improvements you have made to the site, but in the comment boxes under our sets it is so much smaller and if we leave a heart or icon we cannot see them clearly, some actually come up as little square boxes, they never use to be like this, I can see them from my iphone, but not from desktop computer... so if by chance you can make a little improvement in that area that would be great. As I have said I appreciate all that you have done for us all ~Cheers and many thanks 😊

• Twisted Gypsies

@jewelsinthecrown I would like to add to this that the ability to LIKE comments made on our sets would be appreciated. ☺

• Twisted Gypsies

I know this is probably a big ask, but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it is items within collections could be dragged around so they can be arranged/organized better. (Would also love it if Collections could be organized on the page of Collections too!)

• Magazine Look

I think it would be very helpful to either

1. see bigger pictures of items in the Items organizer or
    2. to be able to open each item as a link (in new tab) in order to see it better.

**Another option would be to see item titles when mouse cursor hovers across them in the Items organizer.

I am using a regular 15'' monitor (laptop) and I cannot see certain items properly, which makes categorization harder. Example given on the picture below (it's unclear what is the marked item representing).

0_1576658764588_Screenshot-urstyle.fashion-2019.12.png

Thank you! 🙏

• CHANGE IT UP 2.o

It's the Christmas season around the world, can you update the feature page to include Holiday themed sets. It would also be great to showcase a Holiday themed contest from Urstyle. It would be a good campaign for promoting items that aren't normally featured like food, dinnerware, decorations and art.

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@sammie-g exactly! Those white boxes are quite big.. luckily there is the”fading” system now that we can choose how much the program crops out of the background. But still, sometimes you need to do perfect cropping by hand 😊😊 hard to see if it goes perfectly or not

• Don't worry! Be happy! ☺

@arjanadesign same! Wanna save the cropped items

• NANOWRIMO 📝

@admin Hello! Would it be possible for the names of items to show up when hovering over them in the item organizer? Right now, it just shows any collections that items are already placed in/unassigned, but as you can see from the screenshot below, there are many items that just don't show up due to the white background, so we have no way of telling what they are.

0_1578032618756_ad38a6d7-adfa-4efc-ae19-97f2f1f6c8c0-image.png

Thank you so much ❤ ❤

• I don't know if anyone has asked .....but lol on Polyvore if we were looking for an item we could try it in and any Collections that other's have saved would come up thet we could choose from.
    So I guess I'm asking for a way to access Collections saved instead of having to try and remember who;s collection it was that we originally got that item from.
    So sorry if this is explained badly, if anyone cam explain it better (if you understand this lol) please do. Hugs Jo

• I would love it if there was a way to organize and reorder items in a collection more efficiently. Perhaps it would be best if items could be rearranged by dragging items to their preferred order.
    Thanks for listening to our suggestions!

• Cheap but Trendy

@octoburfrost you could edit the item onto a larger white background on any editing software or paint program. Then upload it to a site like Pinterest. Make a random Pinterest board then upload the larger pic. Once it's uploaded you will have to crop the white off.
    It works great with fillers.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Wygląda na to, że twoje połączenie z URSTYLE zostało przerwane. Proszę czekać, gdy staramy się je odnowić.