• MS. CASUAL

@admin Hi, I have a new type of ad design that are appearing from left to right at the bottom of my screen on my laptop and it is about an inch wide The ad shows up like a tab with an X at the top right, i can't move on the page until I click on the X. everytime I change the page this ad design pops up again. I have other ads that are shown on the page as well that do not create a problem. here is a picture! 0_1641794224357_Screenshot ad problem 2022-01-09 235322.png Is this a new type of ad design and will continue? Thanks

• All Things Wedding

Same for me too, have to click the X constantly!

• Same for me too , and I suppose for any URSTYLE userโ˜น This has been the case ever since the whole ad sistem on URSTYLE changed ...Nevertheless I wish you a lovely and happy Monday and a wonderful week to come ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Doll Group

Me too, it covers the toolbar on the iPad, so Iโ€™m constantly trying to get rid of it, all these adds are making it hard to create on here, itโ€™s ironic as I never buy anything from these types of popups, but they do make me create less content on urstyle

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.