ย 

NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“
    778 2 4 Share

Comments (1)
  • NANOWRIMO ๐Ÿ“

ย 

0_1575920574843_Untitled design.png

ย 
    โ ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐’พ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’พ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’, ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐’ธ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’. โž

ย 
    0_1575879436956_yc.png

โœง ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Yuying Chen, or ้™ˆ็Ž‰่Žน. Her first name translates to "the luster/glow of jade"

โœง ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Mononymously known as "Yuying"

โœง ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ท๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Chengdu, China (a city in Sichuan province)

โœง ๐‘จ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย แด‹แดส€แด‡แด€ษด แด€ษขแด‡: 20
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›ษชแดษดแด€สŸ แด€ษขแด‡: 19

โœง ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€ + ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐’€

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Han Chinese; People's Republic of China (mainland Chinese)

ย 
    0_1575879436956_yc.png
    ย 

โœง ๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Main or lead rapper (preferred main but good with whatever!); lead dancer; lead vocalist (only if none of the other two would work)

โœง ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Rap (with dance and vocals as 2nd and 3rd choices)

โœง ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ?

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Yuying wants to join Astraea to show her talents to the world, as well as perform and create music to a widespread audience.

โœง ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Yuying was born and raised in Chengdu, AKA the underground rap capital of China. She grew up around music, and in addition to singing lessons, she also went to piano and violin lessons (though she dropped both of those in favor for focusing solely on vocals when she was fourteen). Dance has always been in her life as well. Since then, she has been inspired by both Western hip-hop acts and k-rappers like Cheetah, along with Chinese acts like the Higher Brothers.

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Yuying is a bit stubborn and bull-headed, but very willing to put in the work to get something she wants (when she doesn't want something, though, it takes a considerable amount of effort to get her to do things). Her English is pretty good, because she's spent quite a bit of time trying to learn lyrics from 90s rap artists, and she also knew a little bit of Korean before she auditioned for the company.

ย 
    0_1575879436956_yc.png
    ย 

โœง ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Hoyeon Jung

โœง ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ท ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย แดกแดŠ๊œฑษด: Exy, Cheng Xiao
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ษชแดข*แดษดแด‡: Minju, Wonyoung
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย สŸแดแดษดแด€: Jinsoul, Vivi

โœง ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย Lexie Liu, especially in Hat Trick, Coco Made Me Do It, and Mulan

โœง ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ต

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด: Sure, sounds like a lot of fun!
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ สŸสส€ษชแด„ษช๊œฑแด›: Definitely, but only if my complete lack of knowledge re: speaking Korean won't hinder things
    ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย แด„แดษดแด„แด‡แด˜แด› แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜แดแด‡ษดแด›: I'd love to! I'm already digging everything I've seen so far (the 12 celestial body thing is so cool!)

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.