I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this topic, but I am interested in different beauty products and try them out from time to time. I thought that I would share my experience with one product "Latisse." I have used the product, and it does work. It didn't give me more eyelashes or really thicker ones, but it did give me longer ones. It is expensive, and there are a few tricks that I learned about how to use it. I noticed results in about two weeks, but it took about three months to see the full effect. Once I stopped using it, I still had long lashes for a few months, but as the old ones fall out and new ones grow in to replace them, they are shorter. I am willing to say that if you can afford it, it is worth a try. If you have any questions, let me know.

• Art Expression

@MaisondeForgeron I have never tried that, but am lash deprived lol 🙂 I will share with you my best beauty secret - it's a facial mask made by Volition (they sell it on Sephora or you can get it right on Volition's website). It is the Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask. It's a game changer! At $60/jar it's pricey, but you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. It doesn't dry out your skin like clay masks but detoxifies as it moisturizes! Let me know anyone if you use this mask or might consider trying it! xx Hope

• For the Love of Animals

I have to tell you I am a try everything on the market beauty cream girl, I have moisturized my face since I started wearing makeup and it's really paid off people think I'm a lot younger than I am. I don't disciminate either, I'll use store bought or department store my double wide sink is so full of jars and under my sink, but my absolute favorite is Olay Regenerest Micro Sculpting Cream. If I don't feel like wearing base one day, I'll do up my eyes and lips and put the Olay Regenerest on my face and people give me compliments on my skin all day. When I've told people I didn't have base on they couldn't believe it. I'm telling you it's a wonderful product and not expensive like department store creams.

ACTIVE URSTYLERS

Looks like your connection to URSTYLE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.